RemedySpot.com

Thursday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning!

Today was Rapid Fire Results. I knew I'd work hard with this workout, but it was worse than that. I literally struggled most of the way through. My legs are fairly sore (hamstrings and quads) but I just had zero energy. My legs felt like they weighed 1000 pounds a piece. I moved my fan and it wasn't blowing on me as much, but I don't think that was the reason. I don't know, but I can tell you guys that I can't believe I made it through.

I did all of it except for the metabolic burn and abs. I really wanted to do the abs, but just didn't have anything left in me. I wore my 1 lb gloves, which I know added to the intensity.

I don't know what's going on with me. It seems like mid afternoon I start feeling super tired and then in the evening after sitting for a couple hours watching TV I can barely put a foot forward to let the dogs out and get ready for bed. Then in the morning when I crawl out of bed my legs and feet just ache and I feel like I'm 90 years old.

Enough complaining!!!

I burned 385 calories, avg 139, max 177, steps 5,342

Have a great day!~~