RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've seen DH through so many of those awful scope procedures that all I can say is at least I know what to expect. Ugh, seems awful though. Your note did crack me up though!

Tuesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 6:00 PM

Good evening!

Today I went with Power Yoga For Happiness and did "Daily Dose Of Bliss" I just adore this DVD. This was one of the first "power yoga" DVD's I bought a long time ago and I do believe I've done it more than any I have.

Got my test results back today. All is back to normal. My blood cell count, iron and B12. I'm so relieved.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

I totally understand the fear. No matter how often I've had them done, I still worry (I realize I have solid reason to worry but probably would anyway)! Hugs!!

Tuesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 6:00 PM

Good evening!

Today I went with Power Yoga For Happiness and did "Daily Dose Of Bliss" I just adore this DVD. This was one of the first "power yoga" DVD's I bought a long time ago and I do believe I've done it more than any I have.

Got my test results back today. All is back to normal. My blood cell count, iron and B12. I'm so relieved.

Guest guest

Yes, I guess it is somewhat normal to have these "what if" thoughts running through your head - I truly have them w/ all doctor visits/tests. *SIGH*

Donna

Subject: Tuesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 6:00 PM

Good evening!

Guest guest

My DH has had two so far and also the upper GI test (endoscopy?) He claims it isn't bad - but - really?

Donna

Subject: Tuesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 6:00 PM

Good evening!

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Good evening!

My chest muscles are sore (YAY for me) so I didn't want a ton of vinyasa's. I decided to do Detox Flow Yoga with Corne. I love her. Her voice is perfect for yoga instruction. Glad I got this DVD.

Hope you have had a good day. Mine was same old same old.

Guest guest

My triceps are what kill me in the vinyasas if they were worked the day before - but ya, the pecs probably would be happy with fewer!  I'll have to try 's yoga practices some day!  I used to see them at Ross.

Good evening!

My chest muscles are sore (YAY for me) so I didn't want a ton of vinyasa's.  I decided to do Detox Flow Yoga with Corne.  I love her.  Her voice is perfect for yoga instruction. Glad I got this DVD. 

Hope you have had a good day.  Mine was same old same old.  

´¨¨)) -:¦:-

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~

-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*