RemedySpot.com

Tuesday - & Ellen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Sad news - I feel like the "grim reaper" here - but I am probably going to have to put my cat to sleep sooner rather than later. His tumors are growing and spreading and he is getting ill. I knew this would happen, but not so soon. I'm still so upset about Shenan so all of this is taking an emotional toll - trying to be positive, but some days are more difficult than others.On the workout front I did Ellen's Yogini today and I also did a ballet and jazz segment from Kries' Hot Body Cool Mind DVD. I expected those to be a light cardio - but they were not very cardio intensive at all to me, so, just a bit of a warm-up before Yogini which I I know Ellen's Yogini is not a favorite among even Ellen fans, but I enjoy it.

For the rest of the week though, I may do Kries' New Method workouts that came out several years ago (maybe 10+ years ago! Yikes!) Hers are fusion workouts a bit, but not quite like Ellen (no one can do an "ellen" like Ellen!) I figure I do Ellen's workouts all the time, so I would give a chance for the next couple of days. I'm still thinking of doing Tracie Long's next week. And, if puts the new Tracey Mallett's and Petra's new workout on sale for 4th of July I plan to get those and then I plan to do a rotation with those and some others. Something like this:Circuit (Quick Blasts, etc.)Fusion or Barre (Booty Barre, or Renew You, Fuse Dance, etc.)Cardio (choice)Circuit (Quick Blasts, etc.)Fusion or BarreCardio (choice)RestI think that will be fun.Talk to everyone later -Donna