RemedySpot.com

Spinning: Heart Racer, Race Day Energy Zone with Josh (62 min's)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As I may have mentioned before, I signed up to be on the auto-ship program for Spinning dvd's.  I did the first one tonite, AND LOVED IT.  This is by far the best ride and spinning workout I've done to date.

The music is instrumental and is there to set your cadence more than anything.  What's so great about this workout is Josh , the instructor, and Judy I'm jealous you got to take a live master class with him! 

Josh talks and guides you through the entire ride and it's as much a mental journey as it is a physical one.  The words aren't gratuitous nor empty, how do I describe this it was like a moving meditation.  I feel I could do this ride over and over again and not get bored with it.

The warmup was longer than what I'm used to and Josh describes the ride - the meat of it is 25 minutes at 80-90% of your rate of perceived exertion.  I was DRENCHED in sweat the entire time, droplets of sweat falling off my brow to the floor and trailing down my arms.  For 7 minutes or so after that you push even harder before cooling down. 

You are in the saddle most of the time. I'm on a bit of an endorphin high at the moment and look forward to seeing if dvd #2 they sent me is just as good!  This is by far the best spinning dvd I own, I highly recommend it.