RemedySpot.com

Tuesday - X-Factor # 2 2nd time & Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today my workout was X-Factor Week # 2 again - a good workout that moves quickly and is over before I know it! I am not sore this week - so that is good, I guess! I added on the Restorative session from Rodney's Ultimate Power Yoga. A lot of forward bends (actually, too many for my back which doesn't enjoy a lot of forward bending - next time I will modify more - mabye some supine leg stretches in place of the seated forward bends) but otherwise, it was a nice session. I think next time I will pick the backbending section - although one would think that would bother my back - backbending feels better than forward bending. I did counter the forward bends w/ back bends on my own, though, so it was all good! Someday, I think I would like to do the entire Ultimate Power Yoga workout - but I would need about 90 min to devote to yoga.It is sunny and cool today - I hope to walk during my DD's art class. Tomorrow will be some

type of cardio.Talk to everyone later!Donna