RemedySpot.com

went the distance with

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My plan for this week was to workout 20 minutes a day most days of the week. Today I did one for yesterday AND today. I pulled out Austin's Shrink Your Female Fat Zones. The title appalled me when I first saw it but also saw positive reviews here so when I found it for super cheap (on VHS) I bought it, did each of the two workouts once at least a few years ago then didn't do it again until today and I'm not sure why (probably the title!). The box says there are 2 workouts and you can break it into two but never says anything to indicate that we're at the end of the first part. If I wasn't wearing my HRM I wouldn't have known I'd done the first 20 minutes even and I remember being confused about that before too. The first half is a simple weight workout. uses 3 lbs, I used 5s and could have gone heavier for some (I did use 10s for single arm rows and could have gone heavier there too). It is a beginner/intermediate level. For the 2nd workout, she pulls out a stability ball and uses that for a lot more core work and also uses the hand weights for another 20 minutes. I started out doing a few exercises thinking, I don't want to push it, maybe I should quit now, but I felt good so I stuck with it! There was a lot of ab work on the ball and on the floor in this one and some of it I found extremely challenging (not sure if it is because it is that challenging or because I haven't worked my abs much in so long but I suspect the latter). This was a more intermediate level workout. Most of it was pretty foot friendly. There was a little bit of lunges in the first workout and I did some of them and tried doing one-legged squats too. It was short though so I was okay with it. I just hope I'm okay with it tonight too. I've been feeling good overall though so I think I will. I way overdid it Friday and Saturday going up and down the stairs (with heavy boxes) over and over though. Friday night I was fine so I thought, cool and did it again on Saturday. Saturday and night and Sunday night my right foot was not so happy but it has been a lot worse too (my left seemed fine though). Monday night was good so... we'll see how tonight goes. It felt good to workout that long. Most of it wasn't super challenging but it still felt good. Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow. I have less time so I probably will stick with a 20 minute workout. If tonight goes well, I might try a short cardio (like a ). Will post it tomorrow though.