RemedySpot.com

Today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone, well this morning I am doing much better, think I had a touch of the flu or something, but the rest has been good. This morning I spent some time juicing, I think that this helped allot too, I did about 6 oranges, 2 large grapefruits, then I did 10 carrots and a big bunch of parsley, did you guys know that parsley is an awesome veggie to juice. I also want to remind everyone of the fact that this is one of the best ways to heal, so don't forget to look into investing in a juicer, it is one of the best things I did.

I also am eating the raw garlic, esp now that hubby is away I can stink if I want to ya know ha ha.

I am also lowering my pain pills so that I am only taking 2-4 a day, this is a good thing, I will be doing some enemas and some ceffee enemas too, so that I can get the stuff out of my system Don't forget that there is some great stuff in the files section on detoxing, juicing and ememas that Patty posted for us and that these are still the best way to get nutrients we need and to also clean out all the toxins we may still be full of in our systems due to implants and whatever else they left behind.

And the final thing I want to say is the garlic is a great way to kill bacteria and viruss in our systems, so get some and cut it up and make a little sandwhich out of it, it is strong but it really will help clear out the junk in our systems. I made a whole wheat bread and feta cheese garlic sandwich and it was pretty yummy, the feta is strong so it helps take the edge of the garlic.

Ahyhow, just wanted to tell you my aches are better and better, so I do think it was a bug, but again, it has only been 14 months since my explant, so it is expected that I may still be healing from it. Patty told me at 18 months she had a really bad relapse and that after that she stepped up her natural healing and that it has done wonders for her.

I will keep you all informed. We have allot of new members out there who aren't posting yet and I want them to know that I am glad they are here and hope they will post soon.

Love to all