RemedySpot.com

Sunday - X-Factor Week # 6/Tamilee Webb Stretch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today was Week # 6 from the X-Factor series! It felt more cardio to me than some of the others. In general it seemed that there were fewer 45 sec intervals and more 30 and 90 sec intervals:

Here are the exercises:

Plank knee to elbow kickbacks (15 seconds each side) - in plank position, bring one knee in to elbow, then kick back

This was ok - not bad!

Tall plank alternating - opposite arm and leg reach out, alternating for 30 seconds

I still have trouble w/ this - so usually I just lift a leg and not an arm and leg - I can do the modification on my knees, bu that doesn't feel as challenging...

Kneeling circle kicks (45 secs each side) - on hands and knees, extend one leg back, circle in one direction, then reverse

This was ok!

Airplane and train (30 seconds)

Oddly, I think I'm getting better at this!

Alternating T-arm lunges(45 seconds)

This was ok!

Frog leaps (90 seconds)

Oddly, I'm getting better at these, too.Water break Spiderman touchdowns (30 seconds)

I actually like these!

Deep squat alternating kicks (45 seconds)

This was fun!

Plank count survivor (45 secs each side)

Find this one hard - I only alternate for 45 sec then hold plank for 45 sec.

Surf pop ups - 30 seconds

Not one of my favorites and it isn't pretty when I do it - especially on the second round!

straight leg raises 45 seconds

Eh - not bad!

shadow boxing 90 seconds - he calls out different punches

Fun - but the girl has the same terrible form as in the first workout!Water break Repeat

Afterwards I did the standing and floor stretches from Tamilee Webb's Stretch for Beginners. I like this and it has been a long time since I did it.

Feeling in a Tamilee mood, I will likely do one of her cardio workouts tomorrow followed by her 30 min stretch

Talk to everyone later -

Donna