RemedySpot.com

Worked out

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, I did! I did PowerFit Harmony Program 02 Sculpt – Strong Push and it actually felt like I was working out a few times, especially using the band with a lot of tension on it (my heart rate increased with those moves). The cardio in it is super low intensity but the band work is pretty decent. She also does push-ups and side planks. I did the push-ups on my knees (with her) and the side planks with both legs straight (my own modification it didn't hurt last time I did it so I tried again). There are a few side steps and lunges so it isn't foot-friendly on a bad day but is fine otherwise (or I suppose I could march in place for the side steps and do knees up for the lunges maybe but I never think of modifications like that on the fly so I have to categorize it as not foot-friendly on a bad day).

It felt great to do a workout! I slept in an extra 2 hours today, with DH making sure the kids were getting on the bus for the most part (I got up long enough to wake my oldest, hug him and tell him I was going back to bed then got up as the little one was eating breakfast). The extra sleep felt great too. I have a lot more energy than I've had the last few days and positive energy too. I went and finally got my glasses adjusted. The nosepiece on the left side has been digging into my face for weeks and it was really starting to hurt so I finally made the time to do that and I feel so much better. Then I decided this would be, instead of scrapbooking (I've done quite a bit lately with a day with friends last Saturday and bits of time working on editing photos online this week and am fine with not doing it today), an anti-procrastination day so I'm working in 20 minut segments (in honor of my workout) to take on projects that I've been putting off and that are bothering me. Most involve cleaning, decluttering and organizing and it is feeling good to see progress on them, even if they're not all completely done.

Just wanted to report in that I did do something and feel so much better for it. Thanks so much everyone for the encouragment (and accountability)!