RemedySpot.com

Dr Kolb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you use injectable B12 in your patients? Do you really upon their blood levels to use it ? I am looking for someone who would be willing to give this to me, so far no luck.

Love,

I use injectable B12 in some patients and sublingual B12 in others depending on their situations. .

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 11:21 AM

Subject: Dr Kolb

Do you use injectable B12 in your patients? Do you really upon their blood levels to use it ? I am looking for someone who would be willing to give this to me, so far no luck.

Love,

• 7 months later...

The largest implants I remember putting in were 650cc in breast reconstructions. Augments are usually 450cc or less. Did you ever take a look at the articles in the latest silicone and saline newsletter at www.plastikos.com? What do you think of the information given by Dr. Shanklin and Dr. . These are two national experts on the implant issues and I would think that the ladies on this site would want to hear what they have to say. .

-----Original Message-----From: Heer [mailto:idagirl@...]Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 8:29 PM Subject: Dr Kolb

What do you think about the sizes of implants that some girls are getting? would you implant someone with 900cc implants? Is that something that an ethical PS would chose to do?

Curious, maybe you can tell us what the biggest implants you have ever used are. I am very curious when I read this stuff about these women that just keep going bigger and bigger!

I wonder how they find clothes to fit them too, when I was a C almost D cup I had to buy large tops with small bottoms it was hard to find dresses that were not too tight up top too.

anyhow thanks for listening to me ramble on here

Both of those articles were excellent, in my opinion.

Patty

Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 7:47 PM

Subject: RE: Dr Kolb

The largest implants I remember putting in were 650cc in breast reconstructions. Augments are usually 450cc or less. Did you ever take a look at the articles in the latest silicone and saline newsletter at www.plastikos.com? What do you think of the information given by Dr. Shanklin and Dr. . These are two national experts on the implant issues and I would think that the ladies on this site would want to hear what they have to say. .

Yes I agree I have read them and they are excellent.

Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 8:14 AM

Subject: Re: Dr Kolb

Both of those articles were excellent, in my opinion.

Patty

Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 7:47 PM

Subject: RE: Dr Kolb