RemedySpot.com

Wed - Prevention Lower Body and Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,Maybe a little motivation is returning - although I really like the 10 lb slimdown and 10 lb slimdown Xtreme workouts, I have come to the realization that I don't think I can do them mentally for more than 2 weeks. They are just too repetitive. So, today, although it was supposed to be 10 lb slimdown lower body extreme, I skipped it and did a different lower body routine. I did Prevention's Belly, Butt & Thighs (10 min of abs, 10 min of butt and 10 min of thighs) and also the 2 add on workouts from 10 lb slimdown xtreme (a 10 min ab routine and a 10 min butt/thigh routine). These (even doing them all together) were much easier than the xtreme workout, but at least I did them w/out a sense of dread. I finished up with Rodney's a.m. yoga for your

week - hip openers. For the rest of this week I'm going to finish up w/ some of Freytag's Prevention and Exercise TV workouts. Then, a week off at the beach and will figure out what to do when I return (will still have one week off from work and DD will still have 2 weeks off from school). Right now, I'm thinking either a week of Blissology, the FitPrime/Kickbutt workouts, a FIRM rotation or a KCM rotation. Although, I'm wondering if maybe for a change of pace, I shouldn't pull out my barre workouts again.......Also, I'm sorry for whining so much about my stress - all of you have had stressful things happen recently, too. So I need to suck it up and move on!Talk to everyone later!!!Donna