RemedySpot.com

Sunday - 10lb slimdown xtreme

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I think I'm starting to feel more like myself these days - so, today I did Freytag's 10 lb Slimdown Xtreme Total Body. I must say, I didn't find this nearly as difficult as I remembered so I must be in better shape than the last time I tried these! (Although I do remember the lower body workout to be exceptionally hard!) It is a circuit style workout - 4 circuits that you repeat one time (so you do circuit 1, 2x, circuit 2, 2x, etc.) Each circuit ends with a little cardio blast (very easy to follow). And, each workout is about 40 minutes. Most of the exercises use compound/combined movements so you are working more than one muscle group which elevates your heart rate, too. Definately liked this one and I always like Chris. I followed it up w/ Namaste Yoga - Gate Opening practice which seems to have hit some of the tight spots in my lower back. Whew! I can see how inactivity contributes to back pain - this past week I didn't exercise or stretch

very much at all and boy, was I tight. I think this week's workouts plus yoga will help.Tomorrow is a cardio day - I may do the 10 lb slimdown xtreme cardio which is kickboxing. And will add on yoga or stretching.

Talk to everyone later,

Donna