RemedySpot.com

X-Factor Week # 4 Breakdown - from VF

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

Someone on VF posted Week # 4's breakdown - to me it looks easier than week # 3 (which I'm finding REALLY challenging!!) - but still no walk in the park! As hard as Week # 3 is for me, the time does go fast and there is fairly low dread b/c I know it will be over soon - the longest you have to do anything is a minute and a half......

Week 4 breakdown:180 squat jump (spider man touchdown) 30 secwindshield wipers - 45 secplank four count survivor - elbow plank to hands, right first 45 seconds, then left 45 secondsknee slappers (tuck jump) crunchestoothpick - stabilize on one leg, bring opposite hand down and opposite leg back, 45 each sidewater break if necessary roll up jump knees to chest - lie down on floor, roll knees in to chest to work abssingle leg squat - 45 sec each sideburpeesoblique twist quick feet - when he says "drop", drop down for the number of pushups he tells you to dowater breakrepeat