RemedySpot.com

TO Ronda From Jen Re: Friday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm feeling better now. My poor Mom has to go back to the cancer center to have blood drawn again to see if her hemoglobin is back to normal on Monday. If it isn't she will have to have another blood transfusion on Tuesday. JenSubject: Re: Friday WorkoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Monday, July 16, 2012, 5:55 PM

Thank you, Jen.:)

Ugh, that would be terrible if they forgot to check for the antibody in your Mom's blood. I hope they will get it figured out soon. Poor Mom.:(

Yes, as far as driving goes, I definitely prefer no snow! And shoveling the driveway is never much fun. I just hate being sweaty (unless I'm working out, of course!) If it would stay around 75 degrees, I'd be pretty happy.

The zumba class was fun, although some of it was a bit hard to follow. The hour flew by! I actually liked a class better at the same place called Zumba Toning with Weights, which I took last week. That was a really great workout!

I hope you are feeling better soon, and back to your normal activities. That's too bad that you've been sick so much the last couple months.:(

Ronda

>

> CONGRATULATION Ronda on reaching your weight loss goal, that's AWESOME! I'm proud of you.

>

> I don't think my Mom's blood transfusion took because she is still weak so she is going to call her Dr. in the morning. She has had so many transfusions that she has an antibody present in her blood that the nurses are suppose to test for....maybe they didn't and that's why she doesn't feel that much better.

>

> I HATE snow and ice so much I would rather have the hot/humid weather. I do a lot driving for work so I would rather do it in summer weather than winter weather. PLUS I just really love the Summer-time. I would prefer the temperatures in the 80's rather than the 90's. Maybe in another month it won't be as hot any more. My hydrangeas would appreciate that!

> I was planning to live at our townhouse pool this summer but I keep getting sick. I had a stomach bug at the end of June and this weekend I was constipated (I'm better now,) hopefully this week/weekend I will be feeling good enough to hang out at the pool more. I really need to practice my swimming strokes!

>

I'm thinking about doing a rotation with Beach Body's Brazilian butt lift, Hip Hop abs and Rev Abs. After that I may do a Tony Horton rotation. I also need to start walking again. I guess since it's going to stay hot I will have to walk on my treadmill in the basement...oh well, at least I will get my exercise in, right?

> Did you like the Zumba class?

>

Jen >