RemedySpot.com

Woman VS Machine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've been depressed today even though it's gorgeous outside.  Part of it is PMS, part of it is I did Meals on Wheels today and that's always a bittersweet experience, part of it is work frustrations, I'm mad at myself for eating too much and getting so fat, etc...

I felt like escaping to the Sweat Shop and because it's so nice outside I had my choice of 6 cardio machines!  I started off using the lat pull machine but started crying and decided an endorphin kick would be better so I chose a PreCor eliptical and went hard at it.  I was at level 15 and decided to " turn this mutha up!! " and went to the max at level 20 for the last 5 minutes.  I checked my heart rate and was on the cusp of high cardio zone to " above zone " which made me happy.  The darned thing kept saying " PEDAL FASTER " at level 20 and I cursed it under my gasping breath.  I burned 300 calories in around 25 minutes and was dripping in sweat.

The best part, of course, was the apricot vanilla scented shower afterward, and I do feel a tad better.