RemedySpot.com

West Hills Walk at Lunch, and Biceps at CAC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I could have done biceps at home save for the crossover cable curls, but I felt like getting out of the house.  As usual, CAC was empty, only 2 people on the floor other than me and one person in the cardio room.  It closes at 9pm on Fridays. 

3 sets of 10:bicep curls:(10s) 15's, 12.5's, 12'sw's:12s, 12s, 12shammer curls:

12.5s, 12s, 12scable crossover curls12.5s, 10.5s, 10.5sconcentration curls:15 (failed on 7th rep), 12, 12reverse curls:

7.5's, 8's, 10s - note to self, start with 10's next time!I have 4 Spinning dvd's now and still have only done the first one, which I loved.  Flo came today and I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable - nothing too terrible but I'm not sure I want to go to Group Kick tomorrow... decisions..

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!___________________________________________________________________Please help support my website by doing your Amazon shopping through me with

this link:http://www.amazon.com/? & tag=pinkpussycasc-20 & camp=212361 & creative=392009 & linkCode=wsw &    

THANK YOU!  =^..^=