RemedySpot.com

Tuesday - X-Factor # 3 (again)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today it was back to X-Factor Week # 3 - wow, is that a hard workout! I did have to modify at times - the plyo split lunges - no way can I keep up with those for 90 sec so I modified by doing 20 fast, 10 slow, 20 fast, 10 slow until the end. I modified the push-up to side plank also by doing 3 push-ups to side plank instead of 6 push-ups. I also modified the pop-up to surfer by not doing the push-up in the 2nd round. And, on the second round of the side planks, I left out the pulses. But, at least I made it through. I also took longer water breaks this time - maybe not the full 60 sec, but longer than I did on Week 1 & 2. The good news is, looking at some of the breakdowns for Week # 4 and Week # 5- those look easier! Only one more session of this nightmare! In spite of the challenge, the time does go by fast for me and it does

help that the harder exercises are often followed by an easier one.I added on Rodney Yee's Ultimate Power Yoga - first practice - love this one - very restorative!I'm not sure what i'm doing tomorrow - thinking light and fun.I do hope to get out for a walk this evening while DD is at her art class. If I do that, tomorrow may just be yoga and a few miles.Take care!Donna