RemedySpot.com

week in review / on my own for awhile /

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well I got a little over 7 hours in this week.  3 of those hours were walking, which I look forward to doing more of now that it's 80+ degrees in Portland :)  It may only burn a few hundred calories an hour, but what it does for the mind and spirit is immeasurable!

Probably won't be working out with Will for awhile - he wants to lift his way and I want to lift my way and neither of us are going to budge.  I'm going by what my pro bodybuilder trainer wants me to do and Will by contrast has no real plan.  I totally get it though, you need to do what's right for you, so for awhile he'll be going to LA Fitness which is closer to where he lives.  I have a feeling I'll be hearing from him before long though :)  I always do.

In the meantime I too, , am planning my menu for the next day and tracking my macros in Excel once again.  I *must* get control of my eating!  Tonite with the family they all had beer, wine and vodka and I can say with some pride I had Talking Rain sparkling water, zero calories.  It was refreshing and I had a nice time :)

I ordered a new tub of protein - Red Velvet Cake flavor, by iForce.  I'm excited to try it!   One of my goals is to have 2 scoops of protein powder MINIMUM per day.  I seldom reach my protein goal for the day and these really help!   Tomorrow morning's smoothie:

I'm already looking forward to seeing if my Jello experiment works and drinking that first cup of coffee in the morning!