RemedySpot.com

Wed - Nothing.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

On the workout front for me today - NADA - my DH is working a weird shift this week and next week - doing fill in work for his co-worker who is on vacation. He has to get up at 2:00 a.m. - which wakes me up. So, last night I woke up at 2:00 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. I admit, I'm actually worried about my upcoming dental work which is silly in a way b/c I have had A LOT of dental work done in my day and never really had a bad experience, thankfully - I'm just worried that the tooth under the crown that is failing is going to be beyond repair and I'm going to need to have it pulled and...then, I will have to figure out what to do about the gap - it is in the back, so I can probably live with it for awhile, but I really don't want to have an implant...expensive and the whole process just doesn't sound "good" - oh well, I will just hope for the best when I go in to have it repaired and hopefully the tooth that is under the

crown is still salvageable!I will try to be a bit more active today -but I'm at work which means a lot of sitting. I would love it if I could get something in tonight - but usually by the time I get home it is homework and dinner....On a bright spot, I did walk yesterday during DD's art class - I got about 45 min in which left me w/ 15 min to read 11/22/63. I really am enjoying it - just wish I had some good solid blocks of reading time!Talk to everyone later -Donna

Guest guest

I'd be the same way with trying to get back to sleep. I don't blame for being nervous about the dentist. I remember the last crown I had done I was in the chair for over 2 hours. I didn't think it was ever going to be over. I'm sure you'll be glad when its over with. ~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >, <FitFirmies >Subject: Wed - Nothing.....Date: Wed, Apr 18, 2012 10:31 am Hi Everyone, On the workout front for me today - NADA - my DH is working a weird shift this week and next week - doing fill in work for his co-worker who is on vacation. He has to get up at 2:00 a.m. - which wakes me up. So, last night I woke up at 2:00 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. I admit, I'm actually worried about my upcoming dental work which is silly in a way b/c I have had A LOT of dental work done in my day and never really had a bad experience, thankfully - I'm just worried that the tooth under the crown that is failing is going to be beyond repair and I'm going to need to have it pulled and...then, I will have to figure out what to do about the gap - it is in the back, so I can probably live with it for awhile, but I really don't want to have an implant...expensive and the whole process just doesn't sound "good" - oh well, I will just hope for the best when I go in to have it repaired and hopefully the tooth that is under thecrown is still salvageable!I will try to be a bit more active today -but I'm at work which means a lot of sitting. I would love it if I could get something in tonight - but usually by the time I get home it is homework and dinner....On a bright spot, I did walk yesterday during DD's art class - I got about 45 min in which left me w/ 15 min to read 11/22/63. I really am enjoying it - just wish I had some good solid blocks of reading time!Talk to everyone later -Donna