RemedySpot.com

Thursday - KV Cardio & Stretch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I woke up not exactly in the mood to workout - I think one of my challenges is that I don't pre-plan my cardio days during this X-Factor rotation. So, I kind of wake up at loose ends as to what to do. I decided to go w/ Voight's Quick & Slim Cardio - I mostly picked it b/c I knew it was short (20 min workout plus 10 min of warm-up and cool down) - but once I got going it was fine and I even repeated the two cardio segments - for 40 min of cardio. I added on the slow stretches from her Full Body Stretch DVD. This week has been more of an athletic stretch week for me than yoga - but it is all good. I'm still thinking about what to do after X-Factor - I am toying with either pulling out the 10 lb Slimdown Extreme workouts or possibly doing a rotation w/ Voight's DVDs. I will have a longer workout time in the morning w/ the summer schedule - so I want to take advantage of it! Talk to everyone later,Donna

Guest guest

I heart Voight!!!   And she has a nice variety of workouts there!  I also want to someday do a Tracey Mallet rotation.  I have a ton of her stuff, mostly virgins.  I agree, a plan is important, I hate waking up not being able to decide what to do! 

Hi Everyone,

I woke up not exactly in the mood to workout - I think one of my challenges is that I don't pre-plan my cardio days during this X-Factor rotation. So, I kind of wake up at loose ends as to what to do. I decided to go w/ Voight's Quick & Slim Cardio - I mostly picked it b/c I knew it was short (20 min workout plus 10 min of warm-up and cool down) - but once I got going it was fine and I even repeated the two cardio segments - for 40 min of cardio. I added on the slow stretches from her Full Body Stretch DVD. This week has been more of an athletic stretch week for me than yoga - but it is all good.

I'm still thinking about what to do after X-Factor - I am toying with either pulling out the 10 lb Slimdown Extreme workouts or possibly doing a rotation w/ Voight's DVDs. I will have a longer workout time in the morning w/ the summer schedule - so I want to take advantage of it!

Talk to everyone later,Donna

Guest guest

Oh yes, and Tracey has two new workouts!!

Donna

Hi Everyone,

I woke up not exactly in the mood to workout - I think one of my challenges is that I don't pre-plan my cardio days during this X-Factor rotation. So, I kind of wake up at loose ends as to what to do. I decided to go w/ Voight's Quick & Slim Cardio - I mostly picked it b/c I knew it was short (20 min workout plus 10 min of warm-up and cool down) - but once I got going it was fine and I even repeated the two cardio segments - for 40 min of cardio. I added on the slow stretches from her Full Body Stretch DVD. This week has been more of an athletic stretch week for me than yoga - but it is all good. I'm still thinking about what to do after X-Factor - I am toying with either pulling out the 10 lb Slimdown Extreme workouts or possibly doing a rotation w/ Voight's DVDs. I will have a longer workout time in the morning w/ the summer schedule - so I want to take advantage of it! Talk to everyone later,Donna