RemedySpot.com

Re: Sweat Shop Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Then for the fun one - standing oblique bends, 50 reps each side with a 35 lb kettlebell. I will be angry if I don't feel these tomorrow or Wednesday!

Oh my, I can't see why in the world you would've be feeling those tomorrow. Heck, I did the same thing with a workout with NO weight and I was sore from that lol.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

WOW! 50 reps is a lot to begin with, then add a 35 lb. kettlebell! I'd be very surprised if you don't feel it tomorrow! I hope you enjoy CAC even though Will won't be there!

Sweat Shop Workout

200 calories worth on the eliptical, incline 5, resistance of 15.

pigeon pose, cobblers' pose apres

Then for the fun one - standing oblique bends, 50 reps each side with a 35 lb kettlebell. I will be angry if I don't feel these tomorrow or Wednesday!

It's gorgeous outside but too hot to walk. My fat thighs get sweaty, rub together, and chafe, so I'm grateful to have the Sweat Shop available to me! Tonite I go to CAC sans Will for shoulders and lap swim. I can't wait!

Guest guest

Thanks !   It's always more fun with him around and I like getting a ride home BUT as far as lifting goes I prefer dong it solo.  Before he hurt his achilles he would do cardio while I lifted.  Now he is forced to lift because of his injury, but we don't see eye to eye on how to go about doing it. 

I think us EV folks are a very special group, if I do say so myself :)  ALL of us are self starters and do not rely on others or gym schedules to get our workouts done.  We MAKE time and work out on our own time, when it's convenient for US.

I like having friends over to work out, but they are often unreliable or not at my level.   Other times I'm lonely and am very grateful to have someone come over and work out with me, and if that's the case I can do whatever workout suits them, in this case it's more about the company and I'd rather work out that eat and drink at a restaurant.  This is much cheaper too!

WOW! 50 reps is a lot to begin with, then add a 35 lb. kettlebell! I'd be very surprised if you don't feel it tomorrow! I hope you enjoy CAC even though Will won't be there!

Sweat Shop Workout

200 calories worth on the eliptical, incline 5, resistance of 15.

pigeon pose, cobblers' pose apres

Then for the fun one - standing oblique bends, 50 reps each side with a 35 lb kettlebell.  I will be angry if I don't feel these tomorrow or Wednesday!

It's gorgeous outside but too hot to walk.  My fat thighs get sweaty, rub together, and chafe, so I'm grateful to have the Sweat Shop available to me!  Tonite I go to CAC sans Will for shoulders and lap swim.  I can't wait! 

Guest guest

> Then for the fun one - standing oblique bends, 50 reps each side

> with a 35 lb kettlebell.

yee-ouch!!! i wouldnt be able to move for a week if i did that

and you are wondering if you will feel it tomorrow!!!! LOLOLOL

:*c.