RemedySpot.com

X Factor Week Workout + YC4SR Practice for the SI Joint

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My friend Maylorie came over for both X Factor Week 1 workout and yoga. Donna and Carolyn have already reviewed this in detail and I will add that I didn't think this workout was going to be as hard as it was!  I am used to running, kickboxing, and lifting heavy - my brain and body are now wired for that.  My body isn't used to this more calisthenic circuit type workout, however, and I enjoyed it! 

The exercises I thought would be the hardest were the T lunges and the frog leaps, but in fact those weren't so bad.  I'm feeling the low back stuff just because you did it so long without a break (think pilates " swimming " for 45 seconds), and the pushups for 45 seconds without stopping were harder than I thought they'd be.  I worked up a nice sweat and look forward to getting better at this!  I will definitely need to do this one 4-5 times before moving on to week 2.

And yes, what's with the terrible form on the shadow boxing section???  The instructor was the only one who had it right, the other 3 need the Tae Bo instructional tape!!Our lower backs both felt tight so we did Yoga Compete for Stress Relief, Practice for the SI Joint.  As usual, it was WONDERFUL! 

Off to take a bath!