RemedySpot.com

Re: My report

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok I have nt signed off yet when I saw this, I don't get why he didn't do any analizing of the inside of my implants, well I will call tomorrow and see what he says, that is weird that he would do yours and not mine, I want to know why. Maybe mine didn't have bacteria but then it should have at least said that.

Ticks me off.

Oh well, I will get to the bottom of this.

Thanks Ang.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 7:48 PM

Subject: Re: My report

I am sorry . My implants were shipped as is when the surgeon removed them en bloc --- scar capsules surrounding the implant in tact. I noticed some black specks on them but it could have been dried blood. Actually maybe not, I don't know. My report states word for word the following:

Your pathological material material, consisting of two implants and capsules, removed at the surgery of 01/18/02, was received at Innoval on January 23rd. The material has been examined. No destructive tests were perfromed.

The implants are confirmed as McGhan/Inamed saline inflatable prostheses of style 68. Neither implant is ruptured. The right implant has a major manufacturing defect. The filling solution of both implants contains significant amounts of micro-organisms.

........................ Then it goes on to refer the next page about the types of reports. I am getting a pretty basic one that is customized to my needs. I have not yet paid a penny but it is going to be around $325.00. I don't know yet since I have not spoken to my attorneys yet. I have one in NYC and one in VA that I speaking to tomorrow. The one in NYC already does a lot of work with Blais and is very familiar with him. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Love,

Ang

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 8:07 PM

Subject: My report

I am upset my report didn't say much at all, it just said that my right implant had a major manufacturing defect. That if I want to know more I need to pay for the report. How come he told you so much more in your report Angelika, did you pay him? I think that is weird and I am kind of upset. I mean he didn't even check the contents of my implants, so who knows what is in there, can you please tell me word for word what your report said as mine was just one line, major defect in right implant. That is not what I was expecting, I mean I knew from the beginning that my right implant was messed up, it always hurt it always felt weird, it looked strange too, but why didn't he say anything about the type of implant, other than that it was McGhan and no mention of bacteria since he didn't do any analyzing of the contents. I am wondering if you sent the implants the way they were when they were explanted, with the capsule on them still? Please help me here, I am so upset about this arg

Anyhow I am calling him tomorrow to find out more about this whole thing before I go insane.

also the list of choices for different reports, which one are you getting?

Let me know.

Love,

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 11:31 AM

Subject: Re: Here is the info on the faultY STYLE 68 MCGHAN

carrie

Mine are smooth style 68.

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 8:25 AM

Are those smooth, hmm mine are style 168 round textured.

this is a nightmare,

I wish I had time to check out this link but I need to get to work so it will have to wait.

blessings

Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 11:46 PM

Subject: Here is the info on the faultY STYLE 68 MCGHAN

http://www.info-implants.com/BC/0016.html

also weird that we both had right implants with defects!

I am sorry . My implants were shipped as is when the surgeon removed them en bloc --- scar capsules surrounding the implant in tact. I noticed some black specks on them but it could have been dried blood. Actually maybe not, I don't know. My report states word for word the following:

Your pathological material material, consisting of two implants and capsules, removed at the surgery of 01/18/02, was received at Innoval on January 23rd. The material has been examined. No destructive tests were perfromed.

The implants are confirmed as McGhan/Inamed saline inflatable prostheses of style 68. Neither implant is ruptured. The right implant has a major manufacturing defect. The filling solution of both implants contains significant amounts of micro-organisms.

........................ Then it goes on to refer the next page about the types of reports. I am getting a pretty basic one that is customized to my needs. I have not yet paid a penny but it is going to be around $325.00. I don't know yet since I have not spoken to my attorneys yet. I have one in NYC and one in VA that I speaking to tomorrow. The one in NYC already does a lot of work with Blais and is very familiar with him. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Love,

Ang

I am upset my report didn't say much at all, it just said that my right implant had a major manufacturing defect. That if I want to know more I need to pay for the report. How come he told you so much more in your report Angelika, did you pay him? I think that is weird and I am kind of upset. I mean he didn't even check the contents of my implants, so who knows what is in there, can you please tell me word for word what your report said as mine was just one line, major defect in right implant. That is not what I was expecting, I mean I knew from the beginning that my right implant was messed up, it always hurt it always felt weird, it looked strange too, but why didn't he say anything about the type of implant, other than that it was McGhan and no mention of bacteria since he didn't do any analyzing of the contents. I am wondering if you sent the implants the way they were when they were explanted, with the capsule on them still? Please help me here, I am so upset about this arg

Anyhow I am calling him tomorrow to find out more about this whole thing before I go insane.

Let me know.

Love,

carrie

this is a nightmare,

I wish I had time to check out this link but I need to get to work so it will have to wait.

blessings

Love,

Ang

Let me know.

Love,

carrie

this is a nightmare,

blessings

were your capsules surrounding the implants or were they cut off or just cutt partially? They just left mine exactly in tact. Also mine were sent right after the surgery, maybe that might have something to do with it? I have no idea. I am sorry. :(

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 9:41 PM

Ok I have nt signed off yet when I saw this, I don't get why he didn't do any analizing of the inside of my implants, well I will call tomorrow and see what he says, that is weird that he would do yours and not mine, I want to know why. Maybe mine didn't have bacteria but then it should have at least said that.

Ticks me off.

Thanks Ang.

Love,

Ang

Let me know.

Love,

carrie

this is a nightmare,

blessings

true

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 9:42 PM

also weird that we both had right implants with defects!

Love,

Ang

Let me know.

Love,

carrie

this is a nightmare,

blessings

No my capsules were sent to a path lab immediately after explant and they were fine. Nothing wrong at all with them.

Dr Blais told me it did not matter how long it had been since surgery that the implants were sealed and Dr Feng keeps them stored in a way that would not affect the specimen, also he didn't identify the type of implants mine are either, don't be sorry I will find out tomorrow if he even checked the fluid in them or not, if he did and it was clear with no bacteria then I probably was sick from the implant itself and not the bacteria. EIther way I will get to the bottom of it. The report just didn't say much only that they had this major manufacturing defect blah

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 8:12 PM

were your capsules surrounding the implants or were they cut off or just cutt partially? They just left mine exactly in tact. Also mine were sent right after the surgery, maybe that might have something to do with it? I have no idea. I am sorry. :(

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 9:41 PM

Ticks me off.

Thanks Ang.

Love,

Ang

Let me know.

Love,

carrie

this is a nightmare,

blessings