RemedySpot.com

Re: ,,,, check this out

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hmm there is a lawsuit for almost every drug known on this page, the funny thing is that I don't believe that most of these lawsuits are valid, I mean I took doxycycline and vicodin, they don't and didn't do half of the damage the implants did, yet the implants are considered safe and all, that is so strange. What is wrong with his picture anyhow!

Arg

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 2:39 PM

Subject: ,,,, check this out

I found this at a law firm that may take my case... it has to do with Vicodin and a lawsuit pending. Everyone else check this out as well there are some other things listed that may affect you.

http://www.rheingoldlaw.com/department/hazard.html

I agree, but these attorneys are also litigating breast implants. They are working with Blais on some things.

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 9:25 PM

Subject: Re: ,,,, check this out

Hmm there is a lawsuit for almost every drug known on this page, the funny thing is that I don't believe that most of these lawsuits are valid, I mean I took doxycycline and vicodin, they don't and didn't do half of the damage the implants did, yet the implants are considered safe and all, that is so strange. What is wrong with his picture anyhow!

Arg

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 2:39 PM

Subject: ,,,, check this out

I found this at a law firm that may take my case... it has to do with Vicodin and a lawsuit pending. Everyone else check this out as well there are some other things listed that may affect you.

http://www.rheingoldlaw.com/department/hazard.html