RemedySpot.com

I have been chemically poisoned!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir;

I will try to give you just the facts and condense it as much as possible. But I'm 54 y.o. and have been healthy all my life, until the second year after I was implanted.

1983 - Bilateral Mastectomy (due to surgically removed mass that showed pre-existing malignancy cells). Both parents had cancer and the Doctor said I was at high risk.

1985 - Reconstructed with Silicone Gel Implants.

1986 - Closed Capsulotomy on right breast.

1987 - Closed Capsulotomy on right breast in October, November and then again in December, including a cortisone shot.

1988 - Clinically diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis; Vaginal Anesthesia and Gastroesophageal Reflux.

1994 - Diagnosed with Atypical Connective Disease/Atypical Rheumatic Syndrome; Non-Specific Autoimmune Condition Disease with impressive Neurologic Abnormalities; Chronic Fatigability and Implant Dysfunction.

1997 - Explanted Bilateral Ruptured Silicone Breast Implants. Fragmented Right Implant with ruptured capsule, forming another capsule in right upper abdomen. Lots of spillage with approximately 250 cc's of migrating silicone gel (still in me).

1998 - Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia with Multiple Constitutional Symptoms, including Fatigue, Joint Pains and Cognitive Dysfunction.

2001 - Degenerative Disc Disease at C4-5, C5-6 and C6-7 with the most severe changes at the lower two levels. Mild spinal stenosis with flattening of the anterior spinal cord at C5-6 with a disc osteophyte complex causing bilateral neural foraminal narrowing. At C6-7, disc protrusion on the left causing left cord compression anteriorly. Disc osteophyte complex causing mild flattening of the anterior CSF (Per MRI).

2001 - (Regarding the brain) Two small foci of increased intensity in the left frontoparietal white matter and two in the right which may represent areas of demyelination. This is more pronounced on the left than on the right (Per MRI).

2001 - Per Pulmonary Test - Diagnosed with COPD.

2001 - Per Bone Mineral Density - Osteopenia noted involving lumbar spine and left hip. Requesting a follow up exam in one yr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1998 - SOMATOSENSORY EVOKED POTENTIAL STUDY LOWER EXTREMITY EXAMINATION: Findings:

1. Right posterior tibial P38 was 38.4 msec.

2. Left P38 was 61.03

Impression: Abnormal left posterior tibial P38 with a normal latency on the right. Showing evidence of a sensory pathway abnormality with left lower extremity stimulation.

1991 - Evaluation of the ocular fundi showed pallor of the left optic disc.

1988 - Impression of patient is that of a cerebral form of MS, but there also seems to be some spinal cord involvement because she does have a Lhermitte's sign, and she has had bilateral symptomatology over the last several months, along with vaginal numbness, difficulty with bowel and bladder control.

1988 - Vaginal examination reveals almost total vaginal wall anesthesia with the patient having no perception of pin prick over this region with firm application of a needle being utilized for the examination. Evaluation at this time is somewhat concerning as the patient seems to have a combination of a significant bowel dysfunction, as well as vaginal anesthesia.

"Symptoms:"

Low grade fevers; Flu-like symptoms; Short term memory loss; Poor concentration; Brain fog; Burning in chest and right shoulder blade; Predominate left side numbness; Migraines; Blurred vision; No heat tolerance; Urine and bowel dysfunction; Dry mouth and eyes; Sunburn sensation; Fatigue; Insomnia; Legs heavy (like cement); Rash; Spasms; Pain in lower back and legs; Difficulty with speech when tired or stressed; Thinning hair; Poor night vision; Forgetful; Depression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't even know why I'm writing this, except I need help. Since my husband and I relocated to Missouri a yr and a half ago, I have mostly seen Medical Students and Residences. They don't recognize migrating silicone as a problem, they don't recognize any of my past medical history, but they do recognize the degenerative disc disease and my depression. They want me to see a Psychiatrist. They think allot of this is mental.

My implants were in for twelve and a half yr's. Both ruptured. Right implant fragmented (dissolving). Right "capsule" ruptured. And a secondary capsule was forming in my right upper abdomen. These were not explanted properly and there was allot of spillage.

I have not been able to work since 1997 and I have been fighting for my SSD for four years and two months. I am so very sick, yet I have been humiliated, ridiculed, laughed at and even one Rheumatologist (Social Security) sent me too, stated I was a very Talented Actress! I have been so beaten down, I no longer know what to do. I would like to get into a Test or Research Study, but not where DOW is affiliated in any way. If it will prove once and for all, that women like me are sick due to chemical poisoning.

For as long as I can draw a breath, I will continue to speak out against these silicone breast implants. And one day, someone is going to hear me, someone that is not afraid of these Mega Corporations, someone that knows the true meaning of the word "ethics!"

You see, these Doctor's, the Silicone Manufacturers, their PR people and anyone else who's been apart of these lies, have stripped me of everything including my dignity.

Anyone that masquerades the truth with known lies for their own personal gain are greedy, deceitful, cowards!

Thank you for your time. waynekaren773@... or wcurry10@...

Sincerely,

Curry (816) 833-4147

2600 Hub Drive Nth Apt 116-B

Independence, Missouri 64055