RemedySpot.com

e

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, Because Pierre earns his living from analyzing faulty medical devices (not just implants) he cannot afford to reveal all in the preliminary report to us. That is why he mentions so little in the prelim. If he told us all, no one would pay him for his work and he would be doing us all such a great service, but not making any money. And since this is his work, it is only fair for him to "entice" us to want to hear more, and therefore purchase the much longer, detailed report. However, I in no way feel that he is "cheating" us or "playing" us. As for your report and the lack of more detailed info, I would simply call him. When I got my prelim, I was so curious, not to mention angry that my implants were defective, that I called him to get more info. He was very accomodating and gave me quite a bit more info, all of which I was noting down on the prelim report. I found out that not only were my implants defective due to faulty manufacturing, but that the valve on both of them was not fit to the correct dimensions. In relation to the defective manufacturing, he told me that the implants were designed in such a way that key areas that hold the implant together (and which bare the most stress, but are supposedly designed to withstand stress) were so close to failing, that probably within a few wks I would have suffered a complete collapse and rupture of the implants which would have led to a severe infective episode. This is also when he told me that my implants contained S. epi, A. niger, and A. bouffardi. This was not mentioned in the prelim at all. So when he told me this, combined with the info about the defective manufacturing, I realized just how severe a rupture could have been, spilling that toxic crap into my body. I would have to say that since no one probably would have believed me about my implants at the time, I might have died because no one would have tested for these specific agents. During this phone call, Pierre also told me about the fact that almost all of McGhan saline implants of style 68 and 468 were defective from approx 1995-1998, and that the number of women whose implants fell into this group was increasing greatly. These were also the women who very much more ill than others. He also told me that much of the "classified" info on breast implants and their dangers is contained in the Simon Weisental Center in Austria. This info contains much info that is NOT contained in medical journals. However, it is written in olde script, in German and Polish, and Pierre thought that the info is probably classified, and not easily accessed. I also learned during our conversation that there are about 6 styles of implants being used (now this was last yr), and that 4/5 implants are defective. He also informed me that the defective valves on implants is typically not subtle and that most are made to the wrong dimensions. Dr. Huang had, at this time last yr, removed 50-60 style 468's due to pt complaints and illness. He also told me that the bacteria and mold that I had in my implants was toxic and if the saline would have spilled into my body, chances are high that I would not have been able to fight any of them and could very well have died from sepsis. So, my point is that I learned quite a bit more by calling him and probing. Enough to satisfy my curiosity at the time. You should call him and see what he has to say. There is also the chance that your saline content tested negative for anything and thus there was no need to mention it. And just because your implant was defective, doesn't mean that there was a leak. It could simply mean that it was defective in the manufacturing process, and that possibly at some time down the road, it could have ruptured or started leaking, but no, it doesn't necessarily mean that there was a leak. So go ahead and call him and ask your questions. He was very obliging when I called and obviously gave me quite a bit more info than was in my prelim report. And I never did pay him for the full report as I simply didn't have the money at the time to get it. But once I get a job and get back on my feet, I do intend to obtain that report. My report will cost $278.65. Also, I think I did give you the wrong phone # into my hotel room earlier. The correct phone # directly into my hotel rm is (303) 563-2490. The best time to reach me is in the evenings. I try to stay out of my room all day so I don't go crazy. Let us know how your conversation with Pierre turns out. And remember, he's not a MD, but a Ph.D, so he is not able to answer lots of clinical, medical questions other than the basics and what he knows related to his findings. e ----- Original Message ----- From: Heer Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 9:36 PM Subject: Re: e I would like to know why he didn't mention anythng about the fluid in myimplants, that pisses me off, esp since it was yellow, and he says that Ihave defective implants, or the right was anyhow, so I will call tomorrow tofind out why he didn't analyze or even mention the fluid, if for some reasonit was clear and not full of bacteria that will at least clear that problemfrom my list and I can focus on the fact that it must have been my reactionto the implants, however if the implant was defective then it had to havehad a leak right? Cannot wait to talk to Pierre about this situation. manthat ticks me off.Love,----- Original Message -----From: "e Rene" <e_Rene@...>< >Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 8:20 PMSubject: Re: e> ,>> Typically, the preliminary report from Pierre is vague and not full of> information. It is usually just enough to arouse your interest. But my> report was very similar to Angelika's in the sense that both of myimplants> were defective and were incorrectly manufactured, and that they contained> several types of bacteria. It wasn't until I called him pressing him for> more info that he told me more. I never did get the full report becauseat> the time I never had the money. My entire, comprehensive report is 27pages> long. One of these days, I will pay the money and get the full report.>> If you call me , my room # has changed, and so has my phone # intothe> room. I believe the number is (303)563-4590. If that is not correct,then> the main # to the hotel is (303)232-7790, and I'm in room 318. Angelika> called me last night, so she might still have the correct #. I'm writing> this email from the lobby, so I'm not in my room to check the #.>> Anyway, hope to hear from you soon.>> e>>> >From: " Heer" <idagirl@...>> >Reply- > >< >> >Subject: e> >Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:55:30 -0700> >> >I am curious what did Pierre tell you in your report on your implants? My> >preliminary was very vague. I am surprised that he told Angelika so much> >more than me I wish I new why.> >> >Also how much did he charge you?> >> >I was wondering if you got your results from your bone marrow biopsy yetas> >well, and how that went and also how your feeling, I feel bad that Inever> >called, my schedule has been brutal lately, I would like to talk to you,I> >will try to call tomorrow if I can find the number in my zillion emails.> >> >Take care and have a good night.> >> >Love,> >>>>>> _________________________________________________________________> Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.> http://www.hotmail.com>>>>

Thanks e I do plan on calling him today. I will see what he says. My husband is faxing everything on my implants to him as well so that I can give him the clearest picture of what was going on, however if I did not have bacteria in them, then what made me sick must have just been the implants themselves in which case, I may not have any lawsuit at all right? That is what I am thinking.

My implants were not 68 or 468 they were 168 as far as I know.

Round textured mcghan style 168.

So they are all bad I guess, I know I am glad they are gone.

Love

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 1:48 AM

Subject: Re: e

Because Pierre earns his living from analyzing faulty medical devices (not just implants) he cannot afford to reveal all in the preliminary report to us. That is why he mentions so little in the prelim. If he told us all, no one would pay him for his work and he would be doing us all such a great service, but not making any money. And since this is his work, it is only fair for him to "entice" us to want to hear more, and therefore purchase the much longer, detailed report. However, I in no way feel that he is "cheating" us or "playing" us.

As for your report and the lack of more detailed info, I would simply call him. When I got my prelim, I was so curious, not to mention angry that my implants were defective, that I called him to get more info. He was very accomodating and gave me quite a bit more info, all of which I was noting down on the prelim report. I found out that not only were my implants defective due to faulty manufacturing, but that the valve on both of them was not fit to the correct dimensions. In relation to the defective manufacturing, he told me that the implants were designed in such a way that key areas that hold the implant together (and which bare the most stress, but are supposedly designed to withstand stress) were so close to failing, that probably within a few wks I would have suffered a complete collapse and rupture of the implants which would have led to a severe infective episode. This is also when he told me that my implants contained S. epi, A. niger, and A. bouffardi. This was not mentioned in the prelim at all. So when he told me this, combined with the info about the defective manufacturing, I realized just how severe a rupture could have been, spilling that toxic crap into my body. I would have to say that since no one probably would have believed me about my implants at the time, I might have died because no one would have tested for these specific agents.

During this phone call, Pierre also told me about the fact that almost all of McGhan saline implants of style 68 and 468 were defective from approx 1995-1998, and that the number of women whose implants fell into this group was increasing greatly. These were also the women who very much more ill than others. He also told me that much of the "classified" info on breast implants and their dangers is contained in the Simon Weisental Center in Austria. This info contains much info that is NOT contained in medical journals. However, it is written in olde script, in German and Polish, and Pierre thought that the info is probably classified, and not easily accessed.

I also learned during our conversation that there are about 6 styles of implants being used (now this was last yr), and that 4/5 implants are defective. He also informed me that the defective valves on implants is typically not subtle and that most are made to the wrong dimensions. Dr. Huang had, at this time last yr, removed 50-60 style 468's due to pt complaints and illness. He also told me that the bacteria and mold that I had in my implants was toxic and if the saline would have spilled into my body, chances are high that I would not have been able to fight any of them and could very well have died from sepsis.

So, my point is that I learned quite a bit more by calling him and probing. Enough to satisfy my curiosity at the time. You should call him and see what he has to say. There is also the chance that your saline content tested negative for anything and thus there was no need to mention it. And just because your implant was defective, doesn't mean that there was a leak. It could simply mean that it was defective in the manufacturing process, and that possibly at some time down the road, it could have ruptured or started leaking, but no, it doesn't necessarily mean that there was a leak.

So go ahead and call him and ask your questions. He was very obliging when I called and obviously gave me quite a bit more info than was in my prelim report. And I never did pay him for the full report as I simply didn't have the money at the time to get it. But once I get a job and get back on my feet, I do intend to obtain that report. My report will cost $278.65.

Also, I think I did give you the wrong phone # into my hotel room earlier. The correct phone # directly into my hotel rm is (303) 563-2490. The best time to reach me is in the evenings. I try to stay out of my room all day so I don't go crazy.

Let us know how your conversation with Pierre turns out. And remember, he's not a MD, but a Ph.D, so he is not able to answer lots of clinical, medical questions other than the basics and what he knows related to his findings.

e

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 9:36 PM

I would like to know why he didn't mention anythng about the fluid in myimplants, that pisses me off, esp since it was yellow, and he says that Ihave defective implants, or the right was anyhow, so I will call tomorrow tofind out why he didn't analyze or even mention the fluid, if for some reasonit was clear and not full of bacteria that will at least clear that problemfrom my list and I can focus on the fact that it must have been my reactionto the implants, however if the implant was defective then it had to havehad a leak right? Cannot wait to talk to Pierre about this situation. manthat ticks me off.Love,----- Original Message -----From: "e Rene" <e_Rene@...>< >Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 8:20 PMSubject: Re: e> ,>> Typically, the preliminary report from Pierre is vague and not full of> information. It is usually just enough to arouse your interest. But my> report was very similar to Angelika's in the sense that both of myimplants> were defective and were incorrectly manufactured, and that they contained> several types of bacteria. It wasn't until I called him pressing him for> more info that he told me more. I never did get the full report becauseat> the time I never had the money. My entire, comprehensive report is 27pages> long. One of these days, I will pay the money and get the full report.>> If you call me , my room # has changed, and so has my phone # intothe> room. I believe the number is (303)563-4590. If that is not correct,then> the main # to the hotel is (303)232-7790, and I'm in room 318. Angelika> called me last night, so she might still have the correct #. I'm writing> this email from the lobby, so I'm not in my room to check the #.>> Anyway, hope to hear from you soon.>> e>>> >From: " Heer" <idagirl@...>> >Reply- > >< >> >Subject: e> >Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:55:30 -0700> >> >I am curious what did Pierre tell you in your report on your implants? My> >preliminary was very vague. I am surprised that he told Angelika so much> >more than me I wish I new why.> >> >Also how much did he charge you?> >> >I was wondering if you got your results from your bone marrow biopsy yetas> >well, and how that went and also how your feeling, I feel bad that Inever> >called, my schedule has been brutal lately, I would like to talk to you,I> >will try to call tomorrow if I can find the number in my zillion emails.> >> >Take care and have a good night.> >> >Love,> >>>>>> _________________________________________________________________> Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.> http://www.hotmail.com>>>>

I also feel that he would not or does not cheat us. That is his job and you cannot expect someone to do the work for free. I think he will put enough in the report to decide if you want more info or not. I am pursuing this legally so I will be getting an additional report. Dr. Blais is a really sweet man and I don't think his intentions are wrong. If you tell him that you don't have any money I am sure he would give you the info at a discounted price or whatever. I don't know but I think Dr. Blais is definitely not in this just to get paid. When I spoke to him prior to getting the report I told him what my intentions were and where I was going with this.

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 3:48 AM

Because Pierre earns his living from analyzing faulty medical devices (not just implants) he cannot afford to reveal all in the preliminary report to us. That is why he mentions so little in the prelim. If he told us all, no one would pay him for his work and he would be doing us all such a great service, but not making any money. And since this is his work, it is only fair for him to "entice" us to want to hear more, and therefore purchase the much longer, detailed report. However, I in no way feel that he is "cheating" us or "playing" us.

As for your report and the lack of more detailed info, I would simply call him. When I got my prelim, I was so curious, not to mention angry that my implants were defective, that I called him to get more info. He was very accomodating and gave me quite a bit more info, all of which I was noting down on the prelim report. I found out that not only were my implants defective due to faulty manufacturing, but that the valve on both of them was not fit to the correct dimensions. In relation to the defective manufacturing, he told me that the implants were designed in such a way that key areas that hold the implant together (and which bare the most stress, but are supposedly designed to withstand stress) were so close to failing, that probably within a few wks I would have suffered a complete collapse and rupture of the implants which would have led to a severe infective episode. This is also when he told me that my implants contained S. epi, A. niger, and A. bouffardi. This was not mentioned in the prelim at all. So when he told me this, combined with the info about the defective manufacturing, I realized just how severe a rupture could have been, spilling that toxic crap into my body. I would have to say that since no one probably would have believed me about my implants at the time, I might have died because no one would have tested for these specific agents.

During this phone call, Pierre also told me about the fact that almost all of McGhan saline implants of style 68 and 468 were defective from approx 1995-1998, and that the number of women whose implants fell into this group was increasing greatly. These were also the women who very much more ill than others. He also told me that much of the "classified" info on breast implants and their dangers is contained in the Simon Weisental Center in Austria. This info contains much info that is NOT contained in medical journals. However, it is written in olde script, in German and Polish, and Pierre thought that the info is probably classified, and not easily accessed.

I also learned during our conversation that there are about 6 styles of implants being used (now this was last yr), and that 4/5 implants are defective. He also informed me that the defective valves on implants is typically not subtle and that most are made to the wrong dimensions. Dr. Huang had, at this time last yr, removed 50-60 style 468's due to pt complaints and illness. He also told me that the bacteria and mold that I had in my implants was toxic and if the saline would have spilled into my body, chances are high that I would not have been able to fight any of them and could very well have died from sepsis.

So, my point is that I learned quite a bit more by calling him and probing. Enough to satisfy my curiosity at the time. You should call him and see what he has to say. There is also the chance that your saline content tested negative for anything and thus there was no need to mention it. And just because your implant was defective, doesn't mean that there was a leak. It could simply mean that it was defective in the manufacturing process, and that possibly at some time down the road, it could have ruptured or started leaking, but no, it doesn't necessarily mean that there was a leak.

So go ahead and call him and ask your questions. He was very obliging when I called and obviously gave me quite a bit more info than was in my prelim report. And I never did pay him for the full report as I simply didn't have the money at the time to get it. But once I get a job and get back on my feet, I do intend to obtain that report. My report will cost $278.65.

Also, I think I did give you the wrong phone # into my hotel room earlier. The correct phone # directly into my hotel rm is (303) 563-2490. The best time to reach me is in the evenings. I try to stay out of my room all day so I don't go crazy.

Let us know how your conversation with Pierre turns out. And remember, he's not a MD, but a Ph.D, so he is not able to answer lots of clinical, medical questions other than the basics and what he knows related to his findings.

e

I would like to know why he didn't mention anythng about the fluid in myimplants, that pisses me off, esp since it was yellow, and he says that Ihave defective implants, or the right was anyhow, so I will call tomorrow tofind out why he didn't analyze or even mention the fluid, if for some reasonit was clear and not full of bacteria that will at least clear that problemfrom my list and I can focus on the fact that it must have been my reactionto the implants, however if the implant was defective then it had to havehad a leak right? Cannot wait to talk to Pierre about this situation. manthat ticks me off.Love,----- Original Message -----From: "e Rene" <e_Rene@...>< >Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 8:20 PMSubject: Re: e> ,>> Typically, the preliminary report from Pierre is vague and not full of> information. It is usually just enough to arouse your interest. But my> report was very similar to Angelika's in the sense that both of myimplants> were defective and were incorrectly manufactured, and that they contained> several types of bacteria. It wasn't until I called him pressing him for> more info that he told me more. I never did get the full report becauseat> the time I never had the money. My entire, comprehensive report is 27pages> long. One of these days, I will pay the money and get the full report.>> If you call me , my room # has changed, and so has my phone # intothe> room. I believe the number is (303)563-4590. If that is not correct,then> the main # to the hotel is (303)232-7790, and I'm in room 318. Angelika> called me last night, so she might still have the correct #. I'm writing> this email from the lobby, so I'm not in my room to check the #.>> Anyway, hope to hear from you soon.>> e>>> >From: " Heer" <idagirl@...>> >Reply- > >< >> >Subject: e> >Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:55:30 -0700> >> >I am curious what did Pierre tell you in your report on your implants? My> >preliminary was very vague. I am surprised that he told Angelika so much> >more than me I wish I new why.> >> >Also how much did he charge you?> >> >I was wondering if you got your results from your bone marrow biopsy yetas> >well, and how that went and also how your feeling, I feel bad that Inever> >called, my schedule has been brutal lately, I would like to talk to you,I> >will try to call tomorrow if I can find the number in my zillion emails.> >> >Take care and have a good night.> >> >Love,> >>>>>> _________________________________________________________________> Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.> http://www.hotmail.com>>>>

I also feel that he would not or does not cheat us. That is his job and you cannot expect someone to do the work for free. I think he will put enough in the report to decide if you want more info or not. I am pursuing this legally so I will be getting an additional report. Dr. Blais is a really sweet man and I don't think his intentions are wrong. If you tell him that you don't have any money I am sure he would give you the info at a discounted price or whatever. I don't know but I think Dr. Blais is definitely not in this just to get paid. When I spoke to him prior to getting the report I told him what my intentions were and where I was going with this.

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 3:48 AM

e

From what I was told from Dr. Gordon women can get sick from implants regardless if they have bacteria in them for many reasons. He told me that my body just rejected them. Dr. Gordon didn't even know about the bacteria, etc and defect. Don't think that you don't have a case yet. Relax and wait til you see what Blais has to say. Don't worry about it things will work out.

Love you,

Ang

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 9:49 AM

Thanks e I do plan on calling him today. I will see what he says. My husband is faxing everything on my implants to him as well so that I can give him the clearest picture of what was going on, however if I did not have bacteria in them, then what made me sick must have just been the implants themselves in which case, I may not have any lawsuit at all right? That is what I am thinking.

My implants were not 68 or 468 they were 168 as far as I know.

Round textured mcghan style 168.

So they are all bad I guess, I know I am glad they are gone.

Love

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 1:48 AM

e

I feel bad honey I called you again at about 9 pm at work, then we got swamped and that was it I didn't get out of there till 1am and didn't want to bother you at that time.

Now I am off to Boise for 3 days so I will not be around, I will maybe call you on Sat as the cell phone is free on weekends to anywhere in the US so I will give it a shot,

If you need anything, to talk or whatever please call me on the cell phone over the weekend, 208-589-6323

Take care and we prayed for you last night as well as Angelika.

Love