RemedySpot.com

Angelika

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Honey I hope you will listen to my advice, however if you have a high fever you may need to see a Dr to make sure you don't have an infection. Are your breasts hot or red? They didn't look like it in the pics you sent which are great and I will try to get to them when I get home on Sunday.

Please pray dear for stregnth, you are in the critical period now, it may take a while to get well, but you can and will, remember, I still go through flairs of pain, and illness too, and everytime I have to get back to juicing and detox ....

I care so much for you, I know how hard this part of recovery is but you can do it, girl we have been there, you are tough, strong and gorgeous, you can do it, you will fine, just try some of the things I said, oh and green tea too, drink some it helps, please please try hard to hang tough.

I wish I could do more but like I told e also feel free to call if you need to talk this weekend, call my cell phone

208-589-6323

Love

hugs

many prayers

Your big sis

They are not red but I feel hot all over except on my hands and feet. I am going to try to see DR Vasey in Tampa since I am going to be there in April 2-9. I hope he will be able to see me. I am also going to try HBOT Oxygen Therapy.

Love,

Angelika

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 9:25 AM

Subject: Angelika

Honey I hope you will listen to my advice, however if you have a high fever you may need to see a Dr to make sure you don't have an infection. Are your breasts hot or red? They didn't look like it in the pics you sent which are great and I will try to get to them when I get home on Sunday.

Please pray dear for stregnth, you are in the critical period now, it may take a while to get well, but you can and will, remember, I still go through flairs of pain, and illness too, and everytime I have to get back to juicing and detox ....

I care so much for you, I know how hard this part of recovery is but you can do it, girl we have been there, you are tough, strong and gorgeous, you can do it, you will fine, just try some of the things I said, oh and green tea too, drink some it helps, please please try hard to hang tough.

I wish I could do more but like I told e also feel free to call if you need to talk this weekend, call my cell phone

208-589-6323

Love

hugs

many prayers

Your big sis

• 5 years later...

Lynn,

Thank you! Good idea to stay away from those meds.

The most important thing you can do is buy most

of your food from the produce aisle.

Have you been on any oral contraceptives prior to

trying? That seems to help. Never give up hope.

Love,

Angelika

---- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 10:27 AM

Angelika,Thanks for posting. They think I have Lupus too, I am boarderline. I refuse to take the meds they offer right now and plan to just detox. Any suggestions? How is your Lupus now. I am so excited you have 3 children. My hubby and I have been trying to have kids for 5 years now with no luck, you give me hope.Love, Lynn>> I had my implants examined by Dr. Blais and I was not in any financial > condition to pay for it. Although I am happy I did. They found obviously> a bunch of mold/bacteria, staff infection but also a faulty valve. I brought the info> to an attny to nothing to come of it. But in the end, I am confident that it> has been documented. Maybe one day we will be able to gather this> evidence and someone will take us seriously. Maybe someday someone> will pay or we will get our dignity back from all of those doctors that > referred us to the shrinks. That report from Dr. Blais finally was proof> that something was wrong although showing it my doc they didn't see> anything unusual about it. They thought it was normal to have those> things in the implants. Crazy docs. Maybe they just don't have a clue> to what they are reading. For example, I had a DNA test done to find> out if my girls are identical or fraternal. I asked the lab about semi-identical> twins and they told me they don't exhist. I gave them the website info> and they apologized to me and said they never heard of it until now.> So I guess we do a lot more research than those in their own field.> > , don't worry about paying for supplements, etc. Just get them> explanted and go from there. Your body will begin to heal without> all of those expensive supplements. Garlic is the best thing though> and it is not expensive. I think it is a natural antibiotic. I don't think > your body will be able to handle anything until it rids you of all of those> toxins. It is working overtime now. Stay away from processed foods,> grow a garden if you can't afford fresh veggies all of the time. Buy the> food in bulk and cut it yourself. > > I was diagnosed with Lupus and tried the medical approach with steroids> then natural remedies. Both made me worse. It was too much for > my body. The best thing I did was eat healthy, meaning No or less> processed foods. I am doing so great now. I was healthy enough> to carry twins full term which I never thought ever my body would> be able to carry twins. That was just crazy to me, but I did it.> > lots of love,> angelika> > Re: What do I do???> > > > I kinda feel like that too Rogene but they said in case there is ever a law suit I might want to have some kind of confirmation there in case there is mold or the valves were bad.> I'm so confused and my brain don't work as it is so having to make decisions really gets me stressed out. Especially when it's gonna cost me more money than I'm already spending. And as it is I honestly don't even know how I will be able to afford to take supplements. Buying groceries is already an issue and I know we can't get what we need from our food alone. I've already made enough stupid decisions in my life and I'm afraid if I don't do anything with the implants it will come back to bite me later like everything else you know?> > Hugs,> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.9/1239 - Release Date: 1/23/2008 10:24 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM

Lynn,

Thank you! Good idea to stay away from those meds.

The most important thing you can do is buy most

of your food from the produce aisle.

Have you been on any oral contraceptives prior to

trying? That seems to help. Never give up hope.

Love,

Angelika

---- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 10:27 AM

Angelika,Thanks for posting. They think I have Lupus too, I am boarderline. I refuse to take the meds they offer right now and plan to just detox. Any suggestions? How is your Lupus now. I am so excited you have 3 children. My hubby and I have been trying to have kids for 5 years now with no luck, you give me hope.Love, Lynn>> I had my implants examined by Dr. Blais and I was not in any financial > condition to pay for it. Although I am happy I did. They found obviously> a bunch of mold/bacteria, staff infection but also a faulty valve. I brought the info> to an attny to nothing to come of it. But in the end, I am confident that it> has been documented. Maybe one day we will be able to gather this> evidence and someone will take us seriously. Maybe someday someone> will pay or we will get our dignity back from all of those doctors that > referred us to the shrinks. That report from Dr. Blais finally was proof> that something was wrong although showing it my doc they didn't see> anything unusual about it. They thought it was normal to have those> things in the implants. Crazy docs. Maybe they just don't have a clue> to what they are reading. For example, I had a DNA test done to find> out if my girls are identical or fraternal. I asked the lab about semi-identical> twins and they told me they don't exhist. I gave them the website info> and they apologized to me and said they never heard of it until now.> So I guess we do a lot more research than those in their own field.> > , don't worry about paying for supplements, etc. Just get them> explanted and go from there. Your body will begin to heal without> all of those expensive supplements. Garlic is the best thing though> and it is not expensive. I think it is a natural antibiotic. I don't think > your body will be able to handle anything until it rids you of all of those> toxins. It is working overtime now. Stay away from processed foods,> grow a garden if you can't afford fresh veggies all of the time. Buy the> food in bulk and cut it yourself. > > I was diagnosed with Lupus and tried the medical approach with steroids> then natural remedies. Both made me worse. It was too much for > my body. The best thing I did was eat healthy, meaning No or less> processed foods. I am doing so great now. I was healthy enough> to carry twins full term which I never thought ever my body would> be able to carry twins. That was just crazy to me, but I did it.> > lots of love,> angelika> > Re: What do I do???> > > > I kinda feel like that too Rogene but they said in case there is ever a law suit I might want to have some kind of confirmation there in case there is mold or the valves were bad.> I'm so confused and my brain don't work as it is so having to make decisions really gets me stressed out. Especially when it's gonna cost me more money than I'm already spending. And as it is I honestly don't even know how I will be able to afford to take supplements. Buying groceries is already an issue and I know we can't get what we need from our food alone. I've already made enough stupid decisions in my life and I'm afraid if I don't do anything with the implants it will come back to bite me later like everything else you know?> > Hugs,> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.9/1239 - Release Date: 1/23/2008 10:24 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM