RemedySpot.com

A Natural Shampoo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

MM Comments: I was 'surprised' to find this 'recipe'! This is what my mother used on my hair when I was a very young child wearing the "Shirley Temple Curls". I had the shiniest curls, and the biggest bows in my curls, of all the little girls in my Sunday School class -- and all I ever wanted was 'Pig-Tails'!

A Natural Shampoo Did you ever wonder what the world was like before you could run to the store to compare countless brands before buying a shampoo? Perhaps you would like a shampoo so simple that you could make your own almost anywhere. Try this no-animal-testing shampoo.Ingredients:One or two fresh eggs1 cup of mineral water (at a tepid temperature, not hot)One tablespoon cider vinegar (lemon or lime juice will also work)Blend all the ingredients well and massage through wet hair slowly and methodically. You must give your scalp a long massage with this shampoo, and an even longer rinse with lukewarm water (not hot or you'll cook the egg mixture!). Use an extra tablespoon of cider vinegar or lemon juice for the final rinse. The mixture has to be used immediately because it will not keep.- Carla Joy