RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: Messages

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sorry I don't know why you have not gotten any messages as there have been some in my e-mail. I have been busy and then was ill yesterday and that is why I have not been so fast to respond to this reporter but I will as soon as I can. Believe me I have no problems doing this.

Love,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 11:35 PM

Subject: Fw: Messages

----- Original Message ----- From: MARTHA-NSIF

Heer

Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 10:52 PM

Subject: Messages

Hi ,

I've have not received any Saline Support messages in the past couple of days, and am wondering if you are OK; or if there's just no messages. I find this strange, since there is hardly a day that goes by that I don't have something in my 'snail mail' from someone in this group -- including today.

I've really tried to send you all the historical studies, research, news, etc. to give you understanding of how long this 'struggle' has been going on with the manufacturers. Over the weekend I even sent you all a request from a reporter from the "Chicago Times", who wants to do a phone interview with a saline implant victim/survivor. I've already been down this road, doing various interviews with reporters, TV shows, etc. regarding both silicone & saline implants. I'm 'tired' and would prefer to mentor you younger ladies to 'carry on', while being more than willing to provide whatever information you may need from the 'history of this mess' to draw from. BTW, I keep forgetting to ask if any of you have a copy of Dr. Henry 's book, "Silicone-Gate" --- he was the inventor of the 'first' saline breast implant --- in his efforts to solve the BI problems, and is very 'up-front' about what was/is wrong with saline implants, etc. He sincerely admits his fallacies, in his own very revealing book.

I know you all have several excellent potential spokespersons in the Saline Group to really take this issue back to DC, and I hope you will let my assist you in these efforts. If you all don't do it, then those of us who have already been there several times must do this, and most of us are far too ill, now! However, that's never stopped us in the past, and I doubt it would stop us now --- unless, we are 6 ft. under & pushing up daisies! Ha!

Blessings,

MM

Martha MurdockNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/