RemedySpot.com

NEW PHOTOS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have just posted Jen's pictures, her story is amazing, what she went through and I will be posting her story soon as well. I will tell you that she had a major infection with her 1st set of implants, then a bad repair which resulted in symmastia, followed by another repair which left her emotionally drained and finally with her last surgery which was explant. She also did not need a lift and looks really good. Breast implants certainly can cause allot of problems and not just the well known ones, as we see with Jen's photos and her story.

Thank you to Jen for contributing please, see her photos on the site under the photo link.

Love

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you , I appreciate you putting them up. I am really excited about the progress physically but feel like I am on a rollercoaster day to day. I am so tired that I don't even go on the computer anymore but today I went to the dentist. I did get out but to the first floor of my building, ha,ha! That is where my dentist's office is. I need a couple of fillings and it sucks because my insurance will only cover silver fillings and I refuse to put those in. I don't even know if my dentist will do that. He uses some other material like porcelain? Oh well, more money down.... I also have tons of ulcers in my mouth. Other than that he says my hygiene is great. (Thanks to my Sonicare Toothbrush). I noticed a huge improvement since using it. Anyway, I am watching Ricki Lake, they are doing a 2nd part on Breast Implants and I want to see if these girls got the implants. Tune in at 5pm ET or your time. This is so sad that these women need to have implants to feel like something or somebody. I never felt that strong about them like these women.

Love,

Ang

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 12:05 PM

Subject: New Photos

I just got done adding new photos from Angelika in the photo section of the site, to see them go to the website and click on the photo link on the left side of the page then go to the folder marked Ang update.

She looks amazing and I must say her PS did a great Job. I wish I had her boobs but I am what I am ha ha.

Anyhow I want to thank you again for sharing Ang and if anyone else here has pics to share please let me know.

Love to all

I don't know I don't even want to watch that show, too nauseating ha ha.

I am glad your feeling somewhat better, it is such a pain in the butt to deal with the healing, I know how hard it can be, however you hang in there and things should get better slowly and over time you will see the improvements and realize how far you have come.

I am doing good, even in the cold i am allot better everyday, I am so happy too, it is amazing how clear my head has become, I mean sometimes I even forget I ever had brain fog or dizziness, and I get so many compliments at work on my abilty to do a good job that it helps me to realize how far I have come.

I also know that there will probably be another relapse of some sort to come, but I will deal with it when and if it happens, I can honestly say they are farther and farther apart and that I am healthier than I have been in the almost 3 years since I got implanted.

I am glad you didn't let anyone put amalgram in your teeth, I have a bunch of it and now it is just about impossible to get rid of it all as I have deep extensive fillings, had I only known then that I could have had the composite resin ones done for only a tiny bit more money it makes me angry as hell but not much I can do about it right now.

Someday I would love to have my entire mouth redone, but it is going to be such a major undertaking that I cannot handle it right now.

Anyhow I think that you are going to just keep on improving girl so hang in there and don't stress, just rest and think positively.

Love ya

Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 3:09 PM

Subject: Re: New Photos

Thank you , I appreciate you putting them up. I am really excited about the progress physically but feel like I am on a rollercoaster day to day. I am so tired that I don't even go on the computer anymore but today I went to the dentist. I did get out but to the first floor of my building, ha,ha! That is where my dentist's office is. I need a couple of fillings and it sucks because my insurance will only cover silver fillings and I refuse to put those in. I don't even know if my dentist will do that. He uses some other material like porcelain? Oh well, more money down.... I also have tons of ulcers in my mouth. Other than that he says my hygiene is great. (Thanks to my Sonicare Toothbrush). I noticed a huge improvement since using it. Anyway, I am watching Ricki Lake, they are doing a 2nd part on Breast Implants and I want to see if these girls got the implants. Tune in at 5pm ET or your time. This is so sad that these women need to have implants to feel like something or somebody. I never felt that strong about them like these women.

Love,

Ang

Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 12:05 PM

Subject: New Photos

I just got done adding new photos from Angelika in the photo section of the site, to see them go to the website and click on the photo link on the left side of the page then go to the folder marked Ang update.

She looks amazing and I must say her PS did a great Job. I wish I had her boobs but I am what I am ha ha.

Anyhow I want to thank you again for sharing Ang and if anyone else here has pics to share please let me know.

Love to all