RemedySpot.com

Doctor Visit yesterday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi

I just wanted to ask if anyone knew of a doc in VA with knowledge of silicone disease/saline implant disease? I have still been feeling awful and need to see a doc. My primary physician that diagnosed me FMS told me that she looked over Blais report and thinks it is all bull. She told me that all of this alternative healing is bull and the Gershon Therapy........ even though she has never heard of the book? She told me that she doesn't think that I will ever find something to help me and that the only thing she thinks I need is a good therapist???????????? I don't need therapy, I have tried that, many, and nobody helped. I don't have any problems except for my health! I don't have family problems, my relationship is great, what the hell else? I can't take much more of this crap. I knew I should not have gone yesterday. This is such crap. She really disapointed me. She said colonics is wrong. I believe in cleansing my body because I feel that sometimes with the crap we put into our system plugs it up. I don't know. I am going to go the health food store and find that fiber drink. I am so disapointed. I said to her "I am getting the chills, fever, etc and a therapist is going to help me?" She said she believes I have FMS no doubt but I am not going to find anything to help it. She believes that there is nothing she can do or give to me that will help me. I said to her "what about the micro organisms" She said that the implants were probably exposed when they were taken out. How did it then travel into the implants? The implants were taken out in tact inside of the capsule? I am so upset that I smoked cigarettes yesterday. I quit over 3 years ago but decided what is the point. I feel crappy and am not going to get better why make my life go on longer? I don't mean to sound like I am feeling sorry for myself, but I am just so mad. I wouldn't try to harm myself because I would not want to disapoint all of my family, friends, spouse and my pugs. They love me too much that I couldn't leave them. I just wish that I could get through this with the help of a doctor. I need help by someone overseeing that I get proper treatment and understand this. This sucks!!!!!!!!