From our dear Patty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Original Message ----- From: Patty

Heer

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 9:30 AM

Subject: Re: My report

Hi ,

I knew your implants had to be bad...I just don't think it is simply an allergic reaction, although it definitely can be part of it. But I think we all had some type of pathogen growing there. I'm convinced of it the more women come forward, and that explains why it can take some women 2 years and some women 8 years....you just never know when the pathogen is going to rear up and take down the immune system.

Anyway, I wanted to get back to you on the lawsuit stuff...I can give you some contact info, now, others I will have to look up. I want to give you the contact info for Toxic Discovery Network...I think they keep a registry of saline women, and have previously looked at the class action stuff, also Geoff White, the lawyer here in Nevada who won the multi-million dollar lawsuit for Charlotte Mahlum against Dow, and Alan Levin, the doctor-turned-lawyer who is on our side and knows that implants are bad news. At this point, these are the only ones I can think of that could possibly help. OH, and Roy Cannon, the lawyer who was working with us here in Nevada to get a state law passed for silicone injected women to be able to be part of the lawsuit. I have another name written down for saline class action lawsuit: Miles Gersh, Attorney, (303) 863-1115. I have no idea where he is, or how I got his number, but there it is for what its worth.

Here's a few other addresses:

Al Levin: flitequack@...

Roy Cannon: Roybcannon@...

Toxic Discovery network, headed by Kathleen Keeley , an implant victim: toxicdiscovery@...

I don't have Geoff White of White and Meany Law Firm written down, so I will have to get back to you on it. Anyway, there are some leads if you want to pass them on. Hope they end up being helpful, and the ball can get rolling....this will be one difficult case, no doubt about that!

Patty

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 8:09 AM

Subject: My report

Yes my implants did have bacteria, in fact he just told me that not only was he surprised how much they had considering I only had them a short time, but that they also were leaking, the right one had a big leak, the valve was bad, and that the surface of both implants were also contaminated.

I am going to get a full report from him, I did have 168 textured mchgans and they were defective. Blah

That is all for now

Love,