Guest guest

There was a similar promo done in St. Louis several months ago by a

radio station/night club & Plastic surg. Group. The promo was called

" Begging For Boobies. " I personally knew the DJ who had to do these

promos & contacted her to let her know what I had gone through with my

implants. She thought the implant controversy was " over " . She thought

silicone was bad & salines were perfectly safe. She also was in the

process of getting them herself.

Of course, you all know me....I told her more than she wanted to know.

She is now NOT going to have the surgery. I also begged her not to ever

participate in one of these promos. I told her to get the surgeons to

give away liposuction or a hair transplant instead. But as we all know,

SEX SALES!

Anyway, she has a big mouth (I mean this in a good way!). If she

believes in something, she'll talk about it. And when she talks, people

DO listen. St. Louis is a major market for radio.

People need a lot more education on implants. Those with them & those

thinking of getting them.

I would have NEVER done this research had my 16 yr. old silicone

implants not ruptured.

Thanks to all for getting involved.

Love,

Guest guest

See that is why we need to get our info out there in the world where it

counts so much, I also wouldn't have gotten implants had I known the

seriousness of what I was getting into, it is sad but if I can help one

women to at least get educated then I have done a good thing I think that is

what counts.

I think that any plastic surgery is a big step and one that should be taken

seriously even liposuction can be dangerous it isn't just a small simple

thing, I have seen patients in the ICU at Stanford dying from complications

of lipo too. The best thing to do is to try to work out and diet and do

things that way if possible, what the heck ever happened to giving away cars

and vacations anyway and why would night clubs want to be involved in

something controversial.

Hmm I don't get it.

Good to hear from you how have you been dear?

Love

----- Original Message -----

< >

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 4:30 PM

Subject: Re: Fw: Reporter

> There was a similar promo done in St. Louis several months ago by a

> radio station/night club & Plastic surg. Group. The promo was called

> " Begging For Boobies. " I personally knew the DJ who had to do these

> promos & contacted her to let her know what I had gone through with my

> implants. She thought the implant controversy was " over " . She thought

> silicone was bad & salines were perfectly safe. She also was in the

> process of getting them herself.

> Of course, you all know me....I told her more than she wanted to know.

> She is now NOT going to have the surgery. I also begged her not to ever

> participate in one of these promos. I told her to get the surgeons to

> give away liposuction or a hair transplant instead. But as we all know,

> SEX SALES!

>

> Anyway, she has a big mouth (I mean this in a good way!). If she

> believes in something, she'll talk about it. And when she talks, people

> DO listen. St. Louis is a major market for radio.

>

> People need a lot more education on implants. Those with them & those

> thinking of getting them.

> I would have NEVER done this research had my 16 yr. old silicone

> implants not ruptured.

> Thanks to all for getting involved.

> Love,

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hey there you are girl I have been worried about ya. How are you doing? are you feeling any better?

I am doing so good since my cleanse.

I am going to do a full detox a strict one, next month after all my traveling is done, and Patty is going to do it with me, so think about it and maybe you can join in on it with us and we can support each other ok!

I love and miss you

Hugs :)

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 9:28 PM

I would like to know as well, since I lived in AZ and frequented the clubs and knew a lot of people in this business.

Curious??

Angelika

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 3:59 PM

Subject: Fw: Reporter

From Patty

I want to find out the name of this club that is giving away boob jobs as this is really bad in my opinion and I would like to get some public opinion on it.

----- Original Message ----- From: Patty

Heer

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 12:57 PM

Subject: Reporter

Hi ,

I just got off the phone with the reporter from the AZ Tribune, and she mentioned that she had joined the group and has seen our stories. I was glad to hear that.

She also said that once she is done with her article, she will send the link to the group.

In a disgusting turn of events, it turns out that the nightclub offering this free augmentation surgery has extended the date to March 28, AND have made it an ongoing contest--they will be giving away a free boob job every 4 weeks! Can you believe that crap?????

It makes me want to puke.

Patty

Guest guest

PS I am going to find out the name of this club believe me this is an outrageous thing to me. Makes me sick.

love ya

I would like to know as well, since I lived in AZ and frequented the clubs and knew a lot of people in this business.

Curious??

Angelika

From Patty

I want to find out the name of this club that is giving away boob jobs as this is really bad in my opinion and I would like to get some public opinion on it.

Heer

Hi ,

I just got off the phone with the reporter from the AZ Tribune, and she mentioned that she had joined the group and has seen our stories. I was glad to hear that.

She also said that once she is done with her article, she will send the link to the group.

In a disgusting turn of events, it turns out that the nightclub offering this free augmentation surgery has extended the date to March 28, AND have made it an ongoing contest--they will be giving away a free boob job every 4 weeks! Can you believe that crap?????

Patty

Guest guest

It is in Mesa, is there allot of clubs there???

Curious??

Angelika

From Patty

Heer

Hi ,

Patty

Guest guest

Curious??

Angelika

From Patty

Heer

Hi ,

Patty

Guest guest

Hi

I haven't been doing that great. I have taken supplements (weightloss) to increase my energy and help me forget about the pain. It helps get me going or else I would be in bed all day. I can't do it anymore. It is a temp fix right now until I see the doc on 3/7 thurs. I am hoping to get into HBOT. Sally Kirkland contacted me and mentioned this as a great therapy as well as colonics. I haven't had a chance to return the call but am very happy that she took the time to call me and was very sweet. She left a very nice message for me that was very informative. I am not much on the net right now. If I am not laying in bed, I am out running around like a chicken without a head. I did 10 loads of laundry today. 5 in the afternoon and then another 5 tonight. I guess I did some spring cleaning. I washed all of the shower curtains and liners as well as the bathroom rugs. The exhisting laundry we piled up in the past two weeks and then we purchased two new sheet sets and duvet covers so I had to wash them with some towels tonight before bed. I still need to clean. It is going to rain this weekend so I will be doing that. My hubby is going to Vail, CO snowboarding Monday for a week so I will be by myself. I still have the puggies so I am not lonely. Then it will be my turn to go with my friends from NY to Miami for a week. I am excited but terrified to approach the warm weather in my physical condition. I am not happy. Since I got sick my body looks like a deflated balloon now. I need to tone up.... The only thing that is in order is my breasts and I sure am not going to go topless. Ha,ha!! I might mess up the scars if I do that... just kidding.... no topless for me. Hee,hee!!

Good night,

Angelika

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 11:19 PM

Hey there you are girl I have been worried about ya. How are you doing? are you feeling any better?

I am going to do a full detox a strict one, next month after all my traveling is done, and Patty is going to do it with me, so think about it and maybe you can join in on it with us and we can support each other ok!

I love and miss you

Curious??

Angelika

From Patty

Heer

Hi ,

Patty

Guest guest

Well you at least sound like you have energy ha! I wish I could get motivated to clean as my house is in need. I will try to get into it before gets back from Montana.

I am lonely , ha not used to being alone, and so I have been a veg today after spining class all I did was watch a DVD and then the grammy's and been on the net and that is it, oh and my juicing and stuff.

I wanted to go to Montana too but am supposed to work all weekend however, I am thinking they will end up putting me on call. Oh well, I could at least go to church on Sun if they put me on call.

I wish I could tell you when you will feel better but it is so individual and slow that it may take some time, I know it has been a long journey for me, but I feel it is here now, I am so much better the last week or so I know had been a turning point for me.

Anyhow I need to take a soak in the tub tonight before bed, it will help to relax me for sure and that is what i really need to do.

This time I am really saying good night ha.

Hang tight honey you will get through the bad times and you will also find as I did, what works and what doesn't. It can be a slow process but it really is worth the effort.

Tip to look instantly slimmer, get some exfoliating lotion and scrub scrub, then apply some neutrogena self tanning foam or lotion and blend well, you will have some color and it instantly takes 10 pounds off your body. it really works.

Do it before you go to Miami and you will look awesome.

Love ya

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 9:55 PM

Hi

I haven't been doing that great. I have taken supplements (weightloss) to increase my energy and help me forget about the pain. It helps get me going or else I would be in bed all day. I can't do it anymore. It is a temp fix right now until I see the doc on 3/7 thurs. I am hoping to get into HBOT. Sally Kirkland contacted me and mentioned this as a great therapy as well as colonics. I haven't had a chance to return the call but am very happy that she took the time to call me and was very sweet. She left a very nice message for me that was very informative. I am not much on the net right now. If I am not laying in bed, I am out running around like a chicken without a head. I did 10 loads of laundry today. 5 in the afternoon and then another 5 tonight. I guess I did some spring cleaning. I washed all of the shower curtains and liners as well as the bathroom rugs. The exhisting laundry we piled up in the past two weeks and then we purchased two new sheet sets and duvet covers so I had to wash them with some towels tonight before bed. I still need to clean. It is going to rain this weekend so I will be doing that. My hubby is going to Vail, CO snowboarding Monday for a week so I will be by myself. I still have the puggies so I am not lonely. Then it will be my turn to go with my friends from NY to Miami for a week. I am excited but terrified to approach the warm weather in my physical condition. I am not happy. Since I got sick my body looks like a deflated balloon now. I need to tone up.... The only thing that is in order is my breasts and I sure am not going to go topless. Ha,ha!! I might mess up the scars if I do that... just kidding.... no topless for me. Hee,hee!!

Good night,

Angelika

I love and miss you

Curious??

Angelika

From Patty

Heer

Hi ,

Patty

Guest guest

Well, Mesa, Tempe & sdale, they are all so near each other. There are a lot of clubs since it is near Tempe near the college (ASU & MCC). I lived in Mesa for several months. The clubs come and go but I wonder what the address is. They just change the names because they get old quick. I bet I know which one it is. There was one that was pretty big several years ago but they come and go.

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 11:23 PM

It is in Mesa, is there allot of clubs there???

Curious??

Angelika

From Patty

Heer

Hi ,

Patty

Guest guest

Thank you , I need that. I always exfoliate and love that Neutrogena st foam. I used it a couple of years ago. I will try it again along with my seaweed baths and masks. I like the healing properties as well as the temporary slimming. I will take some pics in my new bikinis including my Newport News Miami edition. :) Once it comes, I returned it for a smaller size but it has come yet. It has been a couple of weeks. They can be really slow when it comes to exchanges. I live in VA where the company is and so it is ridiculous that they take so much time to get something to me. I think it is named after Newport News Virginia. Anway, other than the return time, they have great clothes.

goood night

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 11:55 PM

Well you at least sound like you have energy ha! I wish I could get motivated to clean as my house is in need. I will try to get into it before gets back from Montana.

I am lonely , ha not used to being alone, and so I have been a veg today after spining class all I did was watch a DVD and then the grammy's and been on the net and that is it, oh and my juicing and stuff.

I wanted to go to Montana too but am supposed to work all weekend however, I am thinking they will end up putting me on call. Oh well, I could at least go to church on Sun if they put me on call.

I wish I could tell you when you will feel better but it is so individual and slow that it may take some time, I know it has been a long journey for me, but I feel it is here now, I am so much better the last week or so I know had been a turning point for me.

Anyhow I need to take a soak in the tub tonight before bed, it will help to relax me for sure and that is what i really need to do.

This time I am really saying good night ha.

Hang tight honey you will get through the bad times and you will also find as I did, what works and what doesn't. It can be a slow process but it really is worth the effort.

Tip to look instantly slimmer, get some exfoliating lotion and scrub scrub, then apply some neutrogena self tanning foam or lotion and blend well, you will have some color and it instantly takes 10 pounds off your body. it really works.

Do it before you go to Miami and you will look awesome.

Love ya

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 9:55 PM

Hi

Good night,

Angelika

I love and miss you

Curious??

Angelika

From Patty

Heer

Hi ,

Patty