RemedySpot.com

Re: I loved this song when I heard the lyrics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Did you watch the grammys? they were fun esp since I had them recorded so I could fast forward through the commercials and the stuff I didn't like.

I like Alecia Keys and Furtado allot too, and Pink, My ultimate idol is Gwen Stefani of No Doubt though, these women are all small and natural and in that business they are in that is so hard to buck the trend of fake breasts. Pamela came out and she looked so obviously implanted it was just gross, and she said she had them removed last year, obviously she had them replace to be that huge.

I downloaded some pics of Gwen and was thinking of making a folder in the photos section that we can add women we think are great role models for our kids and stuff.

And for us too.

My daughter loves Gwen.

I also noticed that Aguilara looks like she may have had some recent surgery , she used to be very skinny and small and then I saw her at the Olympic closing ceremonies and she looked heavier and bustier.

it is funny but the girls with the bigger implants really seem matronly and big compared to the others who are smaller chested, I think it makes you look older. I am not saying all implanted women look bad cause they really don't, but some do when they go too big.

Anyway i might add those pics of Gwen soon. If you guys want anyother women added let me know. I think it is good to see that not all of these famous women is turning to plastic surgery and that at least there will be some good role models for the little girls now who listen and idolize the rock and pop stars.

Goodnight ladies

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 9:43 PM

Subject: Re: I loved this song when I heard the lyrics

I really like that song a lot. I never really listened to the lyrics but now really will like that song even more. I watched her on MTV ultrasound. She is a really unique person. Very different in which she is not a typical musician. She is more of an artist. She kind of reminds me of Sade with her music style, but a different generation.

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 9:31 PM

Subject: I loved this song when I heard the lyrics

India Aria - VideoSometimes I shave my legs and sometimes I don'tSometimes I comb my hair and sometimes I won'tDepend on how the wed blows I might even paint my toesIt really just depends on whatever feels good in my soulI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria When I look in the mirror the only one there is meEvery freckle on my face is where it's supposed to beAnd I know our creator didn't make no mistakes on meMy feet, my thighs, my lips, my eyes I'm lovin' what I seeI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria Am I less of a lady If I don't wear panty hoes?My mama said ain't what she wears but, what she knowsBut, I've drawn a conclusion, it's all and illusion confusions the name of the gameA misconception, a vast deceptionSomething's gotta changeDon't be offended this is all my opinion ain't nothing that I'm sayin lawThis is a true confession of a life learned lesson I was sent here to share wit ya'llSo get in where you fit in go on and shineFree your mind, nows the timePut your salt on the shelfGo head and love yourselfCuz everything's gonna be all rightI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria Keep your fancy drinks and your expensive minksI don't need that to have a good timeKeep your expensive car and your CaviarAll I need is my guitarKeep your krystyle and your pistolI'd rather have a pretty piece of CrystalDon't need your silly comb I can find my ownWhat God gave me is just fineI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria

Guest guest

I really like that song a lot. I never really listened to the lyrics but now really will like that song even more. I watched her on MTV ultrasound. She is a really unique person. Very different in which she is not a typical musician. She is more of an artist. She kind of reminds me of Sade with her music style, but a different generation.

India Aria - VideoSometimes I shave my legs and sometimes I don'tSometimes I comb my hair and sometimes I won'tDepend on how the wed blows I might even paint my toesIt really just depends on whatever feels good in my soulI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria When I look in the mirror the only one there is meEvery freckle on my face is where it's supposed to beAnd I know our creator didn't make no mistakes on meMy feet, my thighs, my lips, my eyes I'm lovin' what I seeI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria Am I less of a lady If I don't wear panty hoes?My mama said ain't what she wears but, what she knowsBut, I've drawn a conclusion, it's all and illusion confusions the name of the gameA misconception, a vast deceptionSomething's gotta changeDon't be offended this is all my opinion ain't nothing that I'm sayin lawThis is a true confession of a life learned lesson I was sent here to share wit ya'llSo get in where you fit in go on and shineFree your mind, nows the timePut your salt on the shelfGo head and love yourselfCuz everything's gonna be all rightI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria Keep your fancy drinks and your expensive minksI don't need that to have a good timeKeep your expensive car and your CaviarAll I need is my guitarKeep your krystyle and your pistolI'd rather have a pretty piece of CrystalDon't need your silly comb I can find my ownWhat God gave me is just fineI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria

Guest guest

I watched her on a show the other night and she did admit to having them removed and then she admitted to how she hated how short she cut her hair and how small her breasts were so she but them back in and larger than ever. She said she felt like she wasn't herself without them. I am disgusted by it. Just too big. Anyway, she admits to having much bigger implants put in than the first set.

I like Nelly Furtado a lot. She is beautiful. I missed the grammys :( I am hoping to see it on E! or MTV one late night?? Was Madonna on? I have always been a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Madonna fan, since I was a child. I wore the stupid lace gloves, bracelets, the whole bit. She is the one who inspired me to move to NY. I grew up in ND and lived there until I was 13 then moved to AZ went to high school and at 17, after h.s., moved to NY without my parents to be independent and maybe one day meet Madonna. I liked NY because you could be anything or anyone you wanted to be. It really inspired me to push and be the person I wanted to be. I hatched out of the shell I was in. I became very independent, outgoing and streetsmart. It was the land of opportunity. You could make a lot of money if you wanted it. The sky is the limit. Money is not important but you do need some to be happy. I saw my parents fight over it when I was a kid and that is not what I wanted to go through with my husband. I saw my parents go from being wealthy to having almost nothing. I guess there are a lot of other factors which I won't get into but I think you know what I mean. It really strains a relationship. Also another thing is that you can be what you want to be. Make a living at what you want to do, what you enjoy. I did do it. I was a private investigator like I always dreamed of being since I was 8. I did it until I met my husband and then decided that it was too dangerous for someone that had another person that needed me. Before, I never thought I would have children or get married. It was just me and Priscilla, my pug. Now, it is me, priscilla, (my husband) and Suki (our latest addition, our black pug puppy). We are one huge happy family. We might consider having children after my health is better and our finaces get better as well. ha,ha!!

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 11:41 PM

Did you watch the grammys? they were fun esp since I had them recorded so I could fast forward through the commercials and the stuff I didn't like.

I like Alecia Keys and Furtado allot too, and Pink, My ultimate idol is Gwen Stefani of No Doubt though, these women are all small and natural and in that business they are in that is so hard to buck the trend of fake breasts. Pamela came out and she looked so obviously implanted it was just gross, and she said she had them removed last year, obviously she had them replace to be that huge.

I downloaded some pics of Gwen and was thinking of making a folder in the photos section that we can add women we think are great role models for our kids and stuff.

And for us too.

My daughter loves Gwen.

I also noticed that Aguilara looks like she may have had some recent surgery , she used to be very skinny and small and then I saw her at the Olympic closing ceremonies and she looked heavier and bustier.

it is funny but the girls with the bigger implants really seem matronly and big compared to the others who are smaller chested, I think it makes you look older. I am not saying all implanted women look bad cause they really don't, but some do when they go too big.

Anyway i might add those pics of Gwen soon. If you guys want anyother women added let me know. I think it is good to see that not all of these famous women is turning to plastic surgery and that at least there will be some good role models for the little girls now who listen and idolize the rock and pop stars.

Goodnight ladies

Guest guest

Maybe add that model Mia. She is brazilian I think but she has small breasts and is looking to get some thighs as well. I definitely have noticed her thighs getting bigger. She looks like she is becoming an average lady :)

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 11:41 PM

And for us too.

My daughter loves Gwen.

Goodnight ladies