RemedySpot.com

Re: Fri nite

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wish I was coming along... but I am stuck here in beautiful Port Mac.

Unfortunately, the weather is not brilliant and the humidity is almost overwhelming, but I am enjoying the time here, even with the food problems that I seem to be having. I am struggling not to pb with every meal. I am very cross that I seem to not loose weight, but don't eat a hell of a lot. I know that I am having bad calorie choices with the wine and my new/old passion rediscovered, bourbon & coke... bad bad bad!!!!! I am vowing that when I get home, no more bourbon and coke. I cannot drink coke, but add a bit of bourbon to it, and it goes down a bloody treat.

I have bought two new pairs of shoes to take to Italy with me in April, and some very noice leapard skin thongs that are just gorgeous. I am planning that come my trip to the continent, to be 10 kilo's lighter and wearing trendy jeans and lovely white linen shirts - Pyretta & myself have made deal. Which means giving up the JD & coke and the good life altogether and more walking walking walking.

Okay, off for a shower and to bed to catch up with what is happening at the tennis. It has been a nice day with a little shopping and movie outing with my 3.7 year old step nephew... is he a step nephew or is he now just my nephew... I thing he is just my nephew... dear little fellow is my brothers wife's child from her previous marraige. He is a darling and we went to see Enchanted, unfortunately he wants to see all the scary stuff... not the nice stuff.

Catch up... Hope you are all well.

Mel

>> Hiya - is everyone meeting at 6pm on Fri nite for the Nrthern beaches > do?>