RemedySpot.com

Re: newport news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cool now can you tell me how the sizes compare to junior sizes? In other

words if I wear a 3 in junior would I be a 4 in their jeans?

Thanks !

Love

----- Original Message -----

< >

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 5:40 PM

Subject: Re: newport news

> Not to advertise for these people but............

> I have ordered from Newport News for about 10 years & their clothes are

> pretty good quality. As with any catalog, some things don't fit, but I

> found you can call & they will send you a postage paid slip to return

> merchandise. Esp. if the quality is not up to your liking. , ask

> me about anything in there...I probably got it!!!!

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Not to advertise for these people but............

I have ordered from Newport News for about 10 years & their clothes are

pretty good quality. As with any catalog, some things don't fit, but I

found you can call & they will send you a postage paid slip to return

merchandise. Esp. if the quality is not up to your liking. , ask

me about anything in there...I probably got it!!!!

Guest guest

To me the models look like they are slimmer than the VS secret girls and not as many fake boobs but maybe I am wrong.

I like the jeans I want them all ha ha.

Love

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 9:36 PM

I get Newport News as well. I am very impressed with how they improved their inventory. They have really updated everything and seem to be neck and neck with all of the others out there now. They have the same models as 's Secret. I shop from both but more of 's Secret. I bought a bikini from their Miami collection at their internet site www.newport-news.com It was really inexpensive, the top was 9.99 and the bottom was 9.99. I thought that was a great deal. I am used to paying over 100.00 at VS which can be ridiculous but I really like the Calvin Klein brand they carry. I like and know the way it is going to fit me and the style. I think they have a lot of cute clothes at great prices as well. My favorite catalog/part of their selection is the European Boutique. You can select what is in style in London, Paris, New York, etc. It is neat because they all have their own flavor. Happy shopping!!!

Love,

Ang

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 6:55 PM

Subject: newport news

Ever since I ordered my venus swimwear I guess i am on the catalog list now I get all of them, victorias secret, venus and this new one newport news has anyone else got this one! I was very impressed with the cute clothes and the slim small breasted women, really nice to see that not all models are a big huge c-d cup ya know. I love the jeans but I usually wear a 3 and the sizes start at 4 I wonder if I can wear a womans 4 as I always wear a junior 3 or sometimes 5. HMMMMM anyhow they are cute, I am ready to get out the credit card ha ha!

I cheated on my diet and just ate some home baked chocolate cookies that one of the lady's from church(sweet thing) left on my doorstep, they are such sweet ladies! YUMMY just when I was suffering from chocolate deprivation ha ha.

Guest guest

I get Newport News as well. I am very impressed with how they improved their inventory. They have really updated everything and seem to be neck and neck with all of the others out there now. They have the same models as 's Secret. I shop from both but more of 's Secret. I bought a bikini from their Miami collection at their internet site www.newport-news.com It was really inexpensive, the top was 9.99 and the bottom was 9.99. I thought that was a great deal. I am used to paying over 100.00 at VS which can be ridiculous but I really like the Calvin Klein brand they carry. I like and know the way it is going to fit me and the style. I think they have a lot of cute clothes at great prices as well. My favorite catalog/part of their selection is the European Boutique. You can select what is in style in London, Paris, New York, etc. It is neat because they all have their own flavor. Happy shopping!!!

Love,

Ang

Ever since I ordered my venus swimwear I guess i am on the catalog list now I get all of them, victorias secret, venus and this new one newport news has anyone else got this one! I was very impressed with the cute clothes and the slim small breasted women, really nice to see that not all models are a big huge c-d cup ya know. I love the jeans but I usually wear a 3 and the sizes start at 4 I wonder if I can wear a womans 4 as I always wear a junior 3 or sometimes 5. HMMMMM anyhow they are cute, I am ready to get out the credit card ha ha!

I cheated on my diet and just ate some home baked chocolate cookies that one of the lady's from church(sweet thing) left on my doorstep, they are such sweet ladies! YUMMY just when I was suffering from chocolate deprivation ha ha.

Guest guest

I know two definitely because one of them is one of my favs. She models a lot of the Calvin Klein bikinis. She has the dark hair and olive toned skin. She was on the MTV special Fashionably Loud (where it is a bikini fashion show with the rock bands playing live with the models on the catwalk) I think her name is Mia something. Then there is a blondie models for both VS and NN. I think there are two blondes to be exact. A friend of mine modeled for Venus for quite awhile and she told me that they all get called to do the same work. It is all the same unless you are too big and then you have to sign a special contract where you can only do certain work for certain people. Like Tyra Banks, she can't model for another magazine since she has a special contract with VS. Anyway, I can't talk about this anymore. It makes me sick. I hated Hollywood and all of that crap when I went out there to visit my friend. It was so depressing. So fake!! I did not like Tyra Banks when I ran into her in the VIP room at the Forum after a Lakers game. There were so many photographers. It is so artificial and I just couldn't deal with it. I feel so depressed afterwards. I would never want to be famous, only rich! Ha,ha

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 11:29 PM

To me the models look like they are slimmer than the VS secret girls and not as many fake boobs but maybe I am wrong.

I like the jeans I want them all ha ha.

Love

Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 9:36 PM

Love,

Ang