RemedySpot.com

Re: - A

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hiya

I cant say for sure, but I think it is highly unlikely you broke your band from a movement. I would think that it would require a bit more than that to dislodge it - well I would hope so anyway! See if it settles in the next few days, it could be muscle strain etc. I hope that your reflux is just a phase too - I had a few days on holidays when I was popping nexium each mid afternoon because I was getting the reflux pain at night. No action, just the pain you know. I was worried but it has gone now. I have the opposite of you to eating - I can eat and have done nothing else but for the last 3 weeks and counting.

a

Hiya

My trip was great - I did some serious shopping and I had to buy another bag to get the stuff home, partly because my suitcase was too heavy and I was threatened with excess baggage charges when I left NY to head to Miami so I got another bag to lighten the load so to speak. So I spent most of yesterday when I got home emptying my bags and dealing out gifts and trying to stay upright. I was sooooo tired and I went to bed at 8 and slept right thru until about 5 this morning. So I will have another early night tonight and I think I will be okay.

No rich husband, honestly I must have something wrong with me so I will just have to become a crazy cat lady living out of a cardboard box by the river somewhere... but at least I will have nice clothes to do it in! Oh and NYE was excellent – freezing cold but fantastic. I had a great time there and I absolutely loved Vancouver – so could take or leave Miami, but NY and Vancouver were excellent. I would go back to Canada tomorrow (would never fly Air Canada tho) but the whole thing was just really grand.

Glad you have had your reflux settle. Those few days I had refluxy behaviour in NY had me worried, because I too am eating like no tomorrow - I have just walked in the door having had a huge bowl of pho, noodles and all with no trouble.

Bring on the fill.