RemedySpot.com

I loved this song when I heard the lyrics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

India Aria - Video Sometimes I shave my legs and sometimes I don'tSometimes I comb my hair and sometimes I won'tDepend on how the wed blows I might even paint my toesIt really just depends on whatever feels good in my soulI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria When I look in the mirror the only one there is meEvery freckle on my face is where it's supposed to beAnd I know our creator didn't make no mistakes on meMy feet, my thighs, my lips, my eyes I'm lovin' what I seeI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria Am I less of a lady If I don't wear panty hoes?My mama said ain't what she wears but, what she knowsBut, I've drawn a conclusion, it's all and illusion confusions the name of the gameA misconception, a vast deceptionSomething's gotta changeDon't be offended this is all my opinion ain't nothing that I'm sayin lawThis is a true confession of a life learned lesson I was sent here to share wit ya'llSo get in where you fit in go on and shineFree your mind, nows the timePut your salt on the shelfGo head and love yourselfCuz everything's gonna be all rightI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria Keep your fancy drinks and your expensive minksI don't need that to have a good timeKeep your expensive car and your CaviarAll I need is my guitarKeep your krystyle and your pistolI'd rather have a pretty piece of CrystalDon't need your silly comb I can find my ownWhat God gave me is just fineI'm not the average girl from your videoand I ain't built like a supermodel But, I Learned to love myself unconditionallyBecause I am a queenI'm not the average girl from your videoMy worth is not determined by the price of my clothesNo matter what I'm wearing I will always be India Aria