RemedySpot.com

Pyretta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Pyretta

Bummer about the computer troubles, but that is fairly typical – they play up all the time, its frustrating. I get stressed when mine plays up, I get twitchy and break out in hives, lol.

I have know of you since the first post you put up on Ozband some two or more years ago. Pyretta, you have always given way, way more than you have ever had in return. I know you are a strong woman, so that silly fool that made those accusations deserves to be turned into a cane toad and squashed by a road train on a dark highway out the back o'Burke. Whilst we are at it, we will do the same to those pesky centerlink people. All the best with that meeting.

Hope that you get some answers with your anaemia problem – I am pleased that they are on to it now. Hopefully there will be some answers now, please let us know how you get on.

• 1 month later...

Hi Pyretta,

I've been thinking about you a lot. I hope things come right for you

soon, keep us informed, and never ever feel like you've let anyone or

yourself down, because you haven't . We all have setbacks, this wasn't

meant to be an easy journey, but it is still a journey for you, and you

WILL get where you need to be in the end.

Stay in touch.

(A)

• 1 month later...

She just texted me to tell me she was on her way home, has had 4ml put in that band of hers and is on liquids for 2 weeks - geeze, what a business poor Pyretta has been through. I am glad that the pesky flippin' flipped port is now fixed.

Mel

>> > Yes I saw her posting on FaceBook about her op at 8am. So pleased that> is all fixed for her - she will be back and on track in no time!> > >

Hi everyone,

Yes that flipping port has been replaced (I hope) and I'm home now

taking it very easy. The reason I say I hope is that I could always

feel the port, but since the surgery, I can't. My doc said if there

was any sign of infection he would remove the port, tuck the tubing

back under the muscle and close it up to give it time to heal.

everyone I asked at the hospital just said the op went well and I

didn't get to see the surgeon before I left so I am just hoping the

port is in there.

Went into surgery at 10:40am and on the road home by 2:30pm. I was amazed.

The funniest thing happened while I was waiting to be wheeled into

surgery, a surgeon I didn't know came up, grabbed my file and said,

" Hi I'm Doctor , the plastics registrar and I'll be doing your

surgery today. Do you know what you are having done? " I just looked at

him and said,

" Um, I'm having a Lap Band port replaced, but if your offering... " He

took a look at my file and said " well you're not my patient " and left.

The nurses were hysterical, I'm not sure he saw the humour though.

Pyretta

Hiya Pyretta

I am sure that flippin port is fixed up and you are on your way.

LOL about the plastics guy - hey I would have seen what he could do for me too in the same situation!

LOL....thats really funny! Plastics surgeons dont often have much of a sense of humour....

Glad you are back at home and taking it easy.

Mon

From: SydBand [mailto:SydBand ] On Behalf Of PyrettaSent: Tuesday, 19 February 2008 3:41 PMTo: SydBand Subject: Re: Pyretta

Hi everyone,Yes that flipping port has been replaced (I hope) and I'm home nowtaking it very easy. The reason I say I hope is that I could alwaysfeel the port, but since the surgery, I can't. My doc said if therewas any sign of infection he would remove the port, tuck the tubingback under the muscle and close it up to give it time to heal.everyone I asked at the hospital just said the op went well and Ididn't get to see the surgeon before I left so I am just hoping theport is in there.Went into surgery at 10:40am and on the road home by 2:30pm. I was amazed.The funniest thing happened while I was waiting to be wheeled intosurgery, a surgeon I didn't know came up, grabbed my file and said,"Hi I'm Doctor , the plastics registrar and I'll be doing yoursurgery today. Do you know what you are having done?" I just looked athim and said, "Um, I'm having a Lap Band port replaced, but if your offering..." Hetook a look at my file and said "well you're not my patient" and left.The nurses were hysterical, I'm not sure he saw the humour though. Pyretta

• 1 month later...