RemedySpot.com

Re: I have a goal!! Danna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Danna

China will be a blast and you will not need a seatbelt extender, the tray table will fold down and you will be able to pull it forwards a bit. Oh and have fun doing some serious shopping - I would love to come with you, cause umm I need to go shopping

Well, excuse me, but I don't remember getting to be packed into your suitcase recently

Wouldn't that be great - normal seat belt, flat tray and not feel like I am sitting on the lap of the person next to me!!

I'm nearly as excited about this trip as I was about getting my little band buddy.

Danna

>> > Danna> > China will be a blast and you will not need a seatbelt extender, the> tray table will fold down and you will be able to pull it forwards a> bit. Oh and have fun doing some serious shopping - I would love to come> with you, cause umm I need to go shopping [:P]> > >

Tee hee, oh the shame I bought another bag in Miami to put some purchases in because my main bag was getting full and I knew I would be hit with excess baggage and I am pleased I did. The $20 bag saved me perhaps $200 in excess baggage fees because the others that I was travelling with did. So there would have been room.

You will get there - you have your eyes on the prize, and think of those little pleasantries, they will keep you going.