RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi, I'm New at this....for sandy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yep the band doesn't care old or young just wants to help u beat the fat and that is that ----I want to feel 18 in the body again

regards

ummaleah

Re: Hi, I'm New at this....

Young old the band dose not discriminate, hell i feel 18 but eeerrrr ummm I'm 44 so i guess that's too old huh.. have lost 70kg and this ole duck feels fabulous LOL ...Now come on we all have good sense of humors I'm sure... and yep this group is real popular with the older generation so watch it you young whipper snapper you.

I'm sure you will be happy with the help from someone more your age, good luck and all the best in the future.

Sandy

"princess.maree87" <princess.maree87> wrote:

Wow This is a popular group isnt ...I am thinking of getting a lapband but not 100% sure as of yet..I would like to chat with some of you. i am not always on here as i dont have access to the net that often besideswhen im at work.Is there any other younger ladies that have had a lap band done...

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM