RemedySpot.com

Re: UmmAleah

Rate this topic

Guest guest

UmmAleah

That is gross - and all I can say that if you are tightly banded and you swallow too much and they back up like sticks and you get a blockage - how embarrassment!

UmmAleah

The who to tell and who not to tell is tricky- you can go the tell everyone approach or tell no one. Just remember tho that the more people you tell, the more it gets out there and once the horse has bolted… I have kept it quiet, there is only you guys and two others outside of my immediate family that know and those two women were considering the surgery. I don't feel that its anyone else's business and I will gladly talk to anyone that wants to know – but its up to me how I put it out there…

I have just come back from New York, Miami and Vancouver – I have been to Hawaii twice with my band. No troubles – I would recommend travelling with less fill, I went to Hawaii the first time and I was very restricted, it was not fun. It was hard as the people I went with don't know about my band and its too hard to fake the not hungry/ just ate routine when you are in their face for8 or so days, they know you didn't just come from having a big lunch with an old girlfriend! Plus less fill stops the possible worry of blockages or reflux.

• 1 month later...

UmmAleah, life will be a bit boring at the moment and rightly so! You are recovering and so you have to rest up, sip away and did I mention rest?? You will be back with the big kids soon enough. Glad to hear that you are on some antib's and that will fix up your stab site in no time.