RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: 3 sleeps to go for Gabs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Gabs,

I like the idea of the list making -

I am going to do that too - I will give it to 3 of my closest friends and get them to keep me reminded and focused....wit only 1 month and 9 days left till banding I need all the goal setting done now.....

I love hearing the stories of the ladies who get banded on the list the Good the bad and the down right ugly cos that the honesty of it all....

regards

UmmAleah

Re: 3 sleeps to go

Ohhh Juzzy - Ill soo be there in spirit - all the very best! Im startingto get the jitters now and Ive still got a mth to go!! Onr thing Imgoing to do that you may be interested in is that Ive written down alist of my goals and the reasons why I want to have the band. My sisteris going to have a copy of the list and remind me of those points andread them out to me if neccessary while iIm in hospital if I startfreaking out or something (doubt Id go that far but you know what Imean). Just a thought....it might be a good way to keep my eyes on theprize while going thru any rough times.Lastly, please make sure you give us a blow by blow description whenyour done!There'd be many people who read this mge board who are banded,booked in to be banded, and those just thinking about it who would behooked on every word!le xo.3.>> Hi All>> Well its only 3 sleeps to go until i am banded.> Its no longer a 'nice idea' but a reality!> Starting to get nervous in anticipation!>> Super happy i have lost 4kg on the optifast so far,> although i have been a bit of a stroppy B! LOL>> For all of the other lovelies who are being banded in next weeks,> I wish you all the very best, and i look forward to comparing notes.>> For all the Lovelies who are already banded, thanks for all your kind> and wise words and of course the support.>> May not be able to post again for a week or so, going to stay with my> parents for some TLC!>> ALSO, My boss, a doctor, has told me about a suppliment called Lutein> (or similar spelling) which can be purchased through GNC (King street> have it). This suppliment has been shown in a harvard study toincrease> skin elasticity and firmness. THe same can be said for Silica gel(from> GNC) but there are no HArvard medical studies on that one, just a nice> glossy brochure!! Who Knows it might help!>> Juzzy x>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1230 - Release Date: 1/17/2008 4:59 PM