RemedySpot.com

Warning!! Unusual and disgusting question - Read only if your stomach is strong!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Warning Unusual and disgusting question - dont read any further unless your stomach can handle it =- or maybe NOT your lapband!!

Ok i have a realy bad habit that has been with me for many years and Im wondering if the lap band will fix or not??

I have bitten and chewed my finger nails for many years probably at least 40 and yes i swallow the chewed bits I know really bad stuff.......

Some friends and I were cracking up tonight and they were all wondering if it will stuff up the band or maybe the band will stop the habit.????

I said I would write to the list and ask you all - surely one of u had this bad habit???

I mean it could have been worse - at least I dont pick my nose..YUKO

Making appointment Monday next hoping to be banded real soon...

kind regards,

UmmAleah

Oh My Goodness UmmAleah

We should notify the police of your bad habit.....lol.... I used

to bite my finger nails, but stopped this a few years ago, maybe this coincided

with the band, but one thing I do every day is my vitamin drink, Supradyn, there

is a school of thought that your body is craving Calcium..... this is readily

attainable as supplements, so worth a thought.

Post banding though the chewed bits may cause you some issue...............

getting caught, even some small things can irritate the band,

As for the nose bit, all one has to do is sit at a traffic light

and turn ones head left or right, and you can bet London to a brick that at

least 50% of the drivers will have a finger up there snoz, digging for

gold....... but no one says they actually do it.......... all part of being

human, in the dog world we all know how they greet

people.................Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm enough said.. We all have habits we’d

like to turn our backs on......

All the best

Rob

Gosh - if you think your query is gross, stay tuned!! We have much grosser discussions here than finger nails, believe me.Not sure if this could irritate your band as i imagine if you have this habit than the pieces would be really tiny.Do all the chewing now because i imagine you are normal and are very nervous leading up to the op and then you can try and stop after.Cheers,Elaine Warning Unusual and disgusting question - dont read any further unless your stomach can handle it =- or maybe NOT your lapband!! Ok i have a realy bad habit that has been with me for many years and Im wondering if the lap band will fix or not?? I have bitten and chewed my finger nails for many years probably at least 40 and yes i swallow the chewed bits I know really bad stuff....... Some friends and I were cracking up tonight and  they were all wondering if it will stuff up the band or maybe the band will stop the habit.???? I said I would write to the list and ask you all - surely one of u had this bad habit??? I mean it could have been worse - at least I dont pick my nose..YUKO Making appointment Monday next hoping to be banded real soon... kind regards, UmmAleah