RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM][SPAM][SPAM] Re: Sleepless In land - Rob > Leah - Helen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Will see if can come and will let you know where and when. See ya soon honey

Love

Helen

-- [sPAM][sPAM][sPAM] Re: Sleepless In land - Rob > Leah - Helen

Tuesday is SUPER!!! :)I will come out ur way because I will go and see another friend in Balgownie who is getting banded soon - name the place and time H!!!L.> > >> > > Hi Everyone> > > > > > Well here it is going on for 2am and I've woken up from a sound > sleep> > after> > > hearing the loudest of noises from "Out There" I think it was one > of the> > > local hoods, coming home from The Tavern being an ar*****e no > doubt when I> > > get up I will survey any damage that has occurred. I just hope > the garbage> > > is not strewn around the neighbourhood. I did not go out and > check........> > > I'll wait till the luxury of daylight to do that. > > > > > > > > > > > > It's been a busy week for me, Wednesday was Elliot, do > yourselves a> > > favour go and see this magnificent show, very gritty and very > moving, well> > > worth the money> > > > > > > > > > > > I've rejoined up at the gym, so a regime of fitness has been > factored into> > > my life..... I am enjoying the time, I am going to attend Monday > to Friday> > > > > I start with pool exercises next week, my weights and machine > programme> > has> > > started of simple and I am building this up, so I feel so much > better even> > > in such a few short days. The stamina I developed 5 years ago > when I first> > > went to the gym, is returning quicker than I thought, I've been > away from> > > the gym for 2 years, went for 3, at the end of which I was almost > at my> > goal> > > of 75kg, could run, could sustain 12 or more kilometre walks, but> > shiftwork> > > got in the way....... Silly Me........... for allowing it too.> > > > > > > > > > > > City To Surf 2008> > > > > > The date according to the website is Sunday 10th August 2008 so > is anyone> > > interested in joining me for this, you will have to start > training for> > this> > > pretty soon, mine has begun....... A Bandsters team from Syd and > Central> > > Coast Bandsters might be a good idea....... As more information > comes I'll> > > put this data onto the sites and create a poll........ I for one > would> > like> > > a memento that I did it..... just before my 55th birthday> > > > > > > > > > > > Yesterday I took delivery of my new car, a Toyota Yaris, and I > must say,> > in> > > comparison to my old Daihatsu Sirion, it is luxury car material, > and a> > zippy> > > little number, if I don't get a speeding ticket in the next few > days a> > > miracle will have occurred, it has take off the old sirion never > dreamed> > of> > > having lol.....> > > > > > > > > > > > I rejoined Weight Watchers last night, and I must say, given the > fun I've> > > had this last few months, I was pretty impressed, that it was not > a great> > > deal more, I have 17kg till goal weight, so the weighing in each > week will> > > keep me honest, and WW is all about eating sensibly, and after > seeing that> > > guy last weekend, the one who had the lap band done in Melbourne, > the one> > > who said he had his surgeons blessing, to live his life on > Chocolate> > > Biscuits, Pods and Rice Balls.......... So as a result I must > thank him,> > for> > > I had to be truthful to myself, and start being accountable...... > I did> > not> > > go through surgery years ago just to get fat again. > > > > > > > > > > > > I'll be away the next couple of nights, we are hoping to get to > the beach> > > sometime over the weekend, now that my sunburn has gone, mind you > the> > > peeling is still rampant, and very itchy, well I am hoping to get > some> > more> > > sleep before morning arrives, but I will be at the gym at 9am > regardless,> > it> > > is a wonderful time to go, I virtually have the place and all the> > equipment> > > to myself. > > > > > > > > > > > > Welcome to any new comers, I get behind now a days, retirement > didn't give> > > me more time, just a busier lifestyle lol..... But the hours of > 9am till> > > 11am Monday to Friday have been factored into my life now as Gym> > > Time........ I'll give you all a progress report in a few weeks,> > > > > > > > > > > > Cheers> > > > > > Rob> > >> >>