RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: Sleepless In land - Rob > Leah

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi babe, How's it all going? I am with you in this. I too have had bad food choices and though I have been going to the gym each week I haven't done my usual routine and have been cheating ...All I'm doing is cheating myself! I have to take responsibility for the fact that I have put on about 4 kilos over the past 3 months. Now I'm going to get it off and get rid of the other 10 kilos till I'm at my goal.

I am having a fill today with Dr T's offsider and hope this will get me in the right mindest.

Like Rob said, I didn't go thorugh all of this just to put the weight back on.

Anyone who says this is the easy way out should walk a mile in our shoes eh?

Rob, hope your backyard wasn't trashed though I'd like to trash some of the little sh*** -we regularly get egged! Good for you to join WW again...we all need something to push us along. Are tou really doing 2 hours of gym a day? That's great ....now you are retired you can put that committment into yourself instead of other people. I wish I had the time to do that...ah well only 6 and a half years to go!!

Love to all

Helen

-- [sPAM] Re: Sleepless In land - Rob

Morning Rob!!

I just wanted to let you know that what you just wrote has pierced my heart and given me (as Oprah would say) a "lightbulb moment".

after seeing that> guy last weekend, the one who had the lap band done in Melbourne, the one> who said he had his surgeons blessing, to live his life on Chocolate> Biscuits, Pods and Rice Balls.......... So as a result I must thank him, for> I had to be truthful to myself, and start being accountable...... I did not> go through surgery years ago just to get fat again.

You know sometimes it takes one simple statement for something to fire up the old brain cells and get you back on track or atleast realise that you are OFF track.

I am stagnant like a green murky fish pond with no filter.......no weight loss since before xmas and if I am honest with myself there has been a slight increase of 1.3kilos...all due to wrong food choices and a very very relaxed mentality when it comes to the band as well as NO exercise in any way shape or form.

I have to get off the grog because I am drinking a few glasses every night and move my substantial behind and get walking.....I am too am now accountable for my actions now and I am going to make this easier for me and do it better than I have been. Denual is not a river in Egypt!

Thanks mate for the kick up the bum...much needed.

P.S. Hope the yard wasn't trashed again.......:(

Leah.

>> Hi Everyone> > Well here it is going on for 2am and I've woken up from a sound sleep after> hearing the loudest of noises from "Out There" I think it was one of the> local hoods, coming home from The Tavern being an ar*****e no doubt when I> get up I will survey any damage that has occurred. I just hope the garbage> is not strewn around the neighbourhood. I did not go out and check........> I'll wait till the luxury of daylight to do that. > > > > It's been a busy week for me, Wednesday was Elliot, do yourselves a> favour go and see this magnificent show, very gritty and very moving, well> worth the money> > > > I've rejoined up at the gym, so a regime of fitness has been factored into> my life..... I am enjoying the time, I am going to attend Monday to Friday,> I start with pool exercises next week, my weights and machine programme has> started of simple and I am building this up, so I feel so much better even> in such a few short days. The stamina I developed 5 years ago when I first> went to the gym, is returning quicker than I thought, I've been away from> the gym for 2 years, went for 3, at the end of which I was almost at my goal> of 75kg, could run, could sustain 12 or more kilometre walks, but shiftwork> got in the way....... Silly Me........... for allowing it too.> > > > City To Surf 2008> > The date according to the website is Sunday 10th August 2008 so is anyone> interested in joining me for this, you will have to start training for this> pretty soon, mine has begun....... A Bandsters team from Syd and Central> Coast Bandsters might be a good idea....... As more information comes I'll> put this data onto the sites and create a poll........ I for one would like> a memento that I did it..... just before my 55th birthday> > > > Yesterday I took delivery of my new car, a Toyota Yaris, and I must say, in> comparison to my old Daihatsu Sirion, it is luxury car material, and a zippy> little number, if I don't get a speeding ticket in the next few days a> miracle will have occurred, it has take off the old sirion never dreamed of> having lol.....> > > > I rejoined Weight Watchers last night, and I must say, given the fun I've> had this last few months, I was pretty impressed, that it was not a great> deal more, I have 17kg till goal weight, so the weighing in each week will> keep me honest, and WW is all about eating sensibly, and after seeing that> guy last weekend, the one who had the lap band done in Melbourne, the one> who said he had his surgeons blessing, to live his life on Chocolate> Biscuits, Pods and Rice Balls.......... So as a result I must thank him, for> I had to be truthful to myself, and start being accountable...... I did not> go through surgery years ago just to get fat again. > > > > I'll be away the next couple of nights, we are hoping to get to the beach> sometime over the weekend, now that my sunburn has gone, mind you the> peeling is still rampant, and very itchy, well I am hoping to get some more> sleep before morning arrives, but I will be at the gym at 9am regardless, it> is a wonderful time to go, I virtually have the place and all the equipment> to myself. > > > > Welcome to any new comers, I get behind now a days, retirement didn't give> me more time, just a busier lifestyle lol..... But the hours of 9am till> 11am Monday to Friday have been factored into my life now as Gym> Time........ I'll give you all a progress report in a few weeks,> > > > Cheers> > Rob>