RemedySpot.com

Re: New Year - new focus... > Nic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh... excellent! Now I can see how it all works. I was getting a bit worried about how I could manage that in a day. Ok... So cruskits with a salsa made of avo, tomato, onion, tuna/salmon in olive oil. Then a smoothie made from green tea (blaah) strawberries, dried apricots and water. Ok... the salsa bit is ok... but the smoothie is leaving me a bit cold. We will work on it

>> > Well I was hoping to combine the fish, avocado, onion and olive oil all> into the one meal, washed down with water (with cholorophyll added). > Then a spoon of peanut butter for dessert - dont think there is anything> that you can add to green tea to make me drink it. I can only see me> eating fresh fruit if its blended and mixed with vodka.> > >

I am definately making that appointment with "Dr Fill" for next week also. I need a wee touch more than I have now. I hate it when I am overloaded... but a touch more wouldn't hurt. Dr Fill is not keen on giving much less than 2ml... but I am going to ring and ask the kind and lovely if she will ask him to give me about 1ml and then I will see how it goes. I am desperate to get another 5-10 kilo off asap. I have made a pact with Pyretta and I am going to have to really pull the finger out of my you know what and get a move on. I am loathe to do it pre my duck outing, but hey - no point putting it off if he can get me in next week.

I am curious - dried apricots - have you tried them at all since banding. I love them, but have been too scared to give them a go.

>> > LOL - its the whole quality not quantity thing... so I am hoping to pack> in as much as I can with the wee bit of space I have available. My fill> on Friday wont take me up to that old super restricted spot, not going> there again unless I get very desperate. Nah, just going to relax a> little but I have to get a bit of weight off by the same token. I hope> it works tho, otherwise its the old fill in/ fill out/ shake it all> about hokey pokey.> > >

Yes... you nibble away on those dreamy little green tinged nuts. I lurve them as well and feel that they are a good source of something or other - not sure what!

Mmmm.... dreaming of duck.

I am off to beddie byes now. I have a gazillion things to do before I actually get into bed... as the bed is covered in my Port Mac clothes and needs to be dealt with before I can get into the bed. And I need to flick on the weather channel to try and think about a new pile of clothes to take with me tomorrow - I have no idea what the Melbourne weather is doing.

Catch ya...

Mel

>> > I am the same, would love to have a duck dinner before my fill - but> then I think well I havent had duck in a few weeks and I dont have the> shakes so I will get this fill and be done with it. Plus I am back at> work next week and I will have to buckle down and concentrate on getting> things right after nearly 6 weeks away so it will be good to not be> worried about food and I will just be able to work and 'eat to live'.> > Its a good idea to go up slowly when you are near capacity, so I am sure> you should be able to go 1ml. Makes sense to me and I am sure the> lovely will pull all the strings for you there.> > Bummer this list dosent have pistachio nuts on it - I am eating them> like there is no tomorrow at the moment. Reading the pack it says "good> source of protein, no cholesterol" - so its practically a health> travesty not to be eating them right?> > >