RemedySpot.com

Re: New Year - new focus... > Mel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LOL - its the whole quality not quantity thing... so I am hoping to pack in as much as I can with the wee bit of space I have available. My fill on Friday wont take me up to that old super restricted spot, not going there again unless I get very desperate. Nah, just going to relax a little but I have to get a bit of weight off by the same token. I hope it works tho, otherwise its the old fill in/ fill out/ shake it all about hokey pokey.

I am the same, would love to have a duck dinner before my fill - but then I think well I havent had duck in a few weeks and I dont have the shakes so I will get this fill and be done with it. Plus I am back at work next week and I will have to buckle down and concentrate on getting things right after nearly 6 weeks away so it will be good to not be worried about food and I will just be able to work and 'eat to live'.

Its a good idea to go up slowly when you are near capacity, so I am sure you should be able to go 1ml. Makes sense to me and I am sure the lovely will pull all the strings for you there.

Bummer this list dosent have pistachio nuts on it - I am eating them like there is no tomorrow at the moment. Reading the pack it says "good source of protein, no cholesterol" - so its practically a health travesty not to be eating them right?