RemedySpot.com

RE: New Year - new focus...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you can manage any of these foods after you have a fill, I will be the first in line to congratulate you. They are all hard work for us bandits.

Green tea... it is not so bad if it is hot and add a squeeze of fresh lime - then it is ok.

Mel

>> > I am going to give this a try, (except for the green tea, yuck):> > Eight top food types for radiant skin:> > Water> OK, so it's not officially a food, but it is an essential ingredient in> generating gorgeous skin. "The number one key to radiant skin is simple> - water, water and more water! It'll keep you hydrated (so your skin> won't be dry and flaky) and flush out any nasty toxins to leave it fresh> and blemish-free," he says.> > Olive oil> Ever noticed the beautiful complexions of Greeks, Italians and other> Europeans who swear by olive oil? "It's a DHEA-like substance, probably> the best hormone for skin nourishment," he explains.> > Fresh fruits> "Eat a wide variety of fruits - they're loaded with readily absorbed> vitamins and minerals that leave your skin glowing," says.> Berries in particular, because of their super antioxidant qualities,> should be a big feature of our diet.> > Sun-blocking foods> It doesn't mean you can ditch the SPF but you can boost your skin's> natural sun protection from within. Dried apricots, tomatoes and eggs> contain the antioxidants betacarotene, lycopene and lutein, which> provide an SPF of 3 - and our skin needs all the help it can get in our> harsh summer sun.> > Oily fish - particularly salmon - and avocado> The enormous benefits of salmon on the skin have long been recorded,> with diets that include salmon daily said to leave you with smooth,> supple, luminous skin. "Tuna and salmon in particular are full of> vitamin E and Omega-3 fats, both excellent for skin that shines, and> they're proven to extend your life too," says. Avocado also> contains vitamins A, D and E to improve skin tone and quality.> > Organic peanut butter> "Now here's a great secret - eat a small amount of organic peanut butter> regularly for radiant, smooth skin. It contains coenzyme Q10, the new> wonder drug for the skin! No guilt necessary," he says.> > Green tea> "Sip this wonder drink daily for its beneficial antioxidants - they help> protect against damaging free radicals, which cause wrinkles and skin> ageing."> > Onions> Who'd have thought! "Onions, along with citrus fruits and black tea,> contain quercitine, a vitamin-like substance that improves the quality> of skin and has a especially positive effect on allergenic skins and> conditions such as eczema.">

Dear

You learn new things every day here. To have lovely skin I have

to consume more Oily fish - particularly salmon - and avocado, my god I have

been under this illusion that I can get Avocados off a tree, and here all along

they swim in rivers, cannot wait till I tell the whole world this

fact..............................lol....................

Hugs

Rob