RemedySpot.com

Grammy's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I recorded the Grammy's and still have not watched them so I think I will go do this now as I have been doing this stuff on the computer all day, and juicing and eating raw garlic, yes (my darling husband is out of town ) so I can eat all the raw garlic I need to ha ha . I am so funny but I know I stink right now. I have so far today juiced 3 bunches of Parsley, 7 or so carrotts and eaten 4 raw cloves of fresh garlic in whole wheat bread with feta cheese, this is my favorite way to eat it, have to get more feta as I am out.

I know I know, dairy product, but I absolutely love the way the feta and garlic and bread taste together and I want to make sure to kill any possible viral stuff that I might have picked up from all my ill coworkers at the hospital.

Things have been quiet around here, but I know that everyone will be back soon, I am just not used to being alone anymore ha ha, I miss my sweetie pie. Sappy huh?

Anyhow I am gonna watch my grammys and then I will check back later, I am hoping that e and Angelika are ok as i have not heard from either for a bit.

Anyway you guys all take care and I will talk to you soon, I still have another big juice to do this time citrus, I will do probably 6 or 7 oranges and a couple of pink grapefruits I love those they are awesome for you, all that vit C.YEAH!

Love